Shore Excursions

Howasaur

Just Wondering is it too early to book tours on the Prinsendam Amazon Adventure leaving Nov27th- Dec21st 2011. When ever I go to the site to look at Shore Excursions I get a High lighted message There are no Tours available to be booked for this sailing at this time. Please check back later.:confused:

It is NEVER too early to book an excursion - but, if they're not available (and that's what the message means) then you have no choice but to wait. :D Shouldn't be too long I wouldn't think ;)

your cruise is not one tghat is done every 7 or 10 days -- thus hal has to arrange tours through various vendors -- which means contracts -- and so it could be awhile before you will see excursions show up on hal's web site

start checking back once a month

one time we didn't have excursions show up for one of our ports until about 3 weeks before we sailed

I guess patience is a virtue. So looking forward to this trip. Many firsts First time to cross the equator, first time up the Amazon River. Celebrating the magic retirement age, celebrating a special wedding anniversary.

Will log on a check every couple of weeks. Thanks to all for your kind responses.

Archived