Noordam

lakes15

How about joining us, Bob? That would be fun.

It would be lots of fun; however, March 19th I leave for the South America/Inca Discovery cruise joining Carol, Buzz and Joan -- can't do both. Enjoy your cruise.

Bob

We were supposed to be on her in February but my husband suffered a mild stroke and we had to cancel. We are booked for next year and have everything crossed (fingers and toes) that we will make this cruise. We haven't been on that ship yet and are very anxious to sail on her.

• 3 weeks later...
We were on the Noordam last month and loved it! We want to go on her again, SOON!
Have you tried the Nieuw A yet? That has bumped the Noordam down to #2 on my list, although if the Noordam had a Tamarind and Silk Den it would still be a tight race. The Nieuw A loses points in my rating for the Lido cabanas and the Chinese Red MDR. :)

No, have not been on Nieuw A yet. Sounds like a beautiful ship but I agree with you - I don't like the cabanas. I don't like seeing public space being taken away from us. We hope to sail this ship in 2013 but may move it up to Feb/Mar 2012.

Bill

Archived