Dream dining

curious4

PP has it right, majority of the wait staff is involved with Show Time so it will be all around you. Plus you are assigned a table, unless you request a different table on the first night. I was in the Scarlet MDR last year on the second floor, but our table was near the stair case so I was able to walk over to the stair case & watch what has happening on the first floor of the MDR as well.

Its not like it would be easy to get a party of 9 moved if you couldnt see well either.

The best seats to see are those in the middle of the bottom room. ... but those arent my favorite seats, Id rather sit next to a window in the far back and see the show less.

I think most of the 10tops are indeed in the middle of the bottom Scarlet dining room (Lobby Deck). There are some toward the aft but they have views of the middle area. Best place for the "show as you're almost in on the action. Just like being at Pulgia's in NYC :) Around the windows and edges of the middle are booths and 6/8 tables.

We were in the middle of the Crimson Dining Room and most of the action took place within a few feet of us without having to get up. There were six of us at a table for six.

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2667896880030186251cntCub

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2797366500030186251yQjccE

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2886198680030186251ZxyOQT

Its not like it would be easy to get a party of 9 moved if you couldnt see well either.

The best seats to see are those in the middle of the bottom room. ... but those arent my favorite seats, Id rather sit next to a window in the far back and see the show less.

I totally agree with Fire. We have found the best place to sit as she describes. The best service as well. If you want to see a show better, take a little stroll when they begin.

I think most of the 10tops are indeed in the middle of the bottom Scarlet dining room (Lobby Deck). There are some toward the aft but they have views of the middle area. Best place for the "show as you're almost in on the action. Just like being at Pulgia's in NYC :) Around the windows and edges of the middle are booths and 6/8 tables.

I love PUGLIAS!!

My favorite in Little Italy besides the Lobster rolls at the Bakery!!

YUMM!!

Archived