If Carnival and Royal Caribbean were the same price what line would you pick?

You could also pick any ship. example dream would be same price as oasis. lol

Carnival doesn't have any ship that compares to the Oasis:p

But for me it all comes down to itinerary......not cruiseline

Same itinerary comparable ship.........Royal Caribbean.

Carnival....because (I have heard) that the RCCL karaoke is done by MP3 (with limited selections) ,,,,while Carnival allows me to use my custom CDGs.

are you actually comparing without even setting foot on an rccl vessel?? :confused::eek:

It would have to be a equally convenient port. RCL yes, because I prefer their perks to be honest. Comes down to the perks for loyalty.

I have a rule I will not go out of FL for Carnival, but will for RCL, if Im looking to fill in a cruise a little different.

I've never been on RCI. I would love to try them but their price for the time periods we can go is just unreasonable. The other thing is we are refusing to pay $$$$ to fly to an embarkation port so we are limited in our choices. I would love to do Allure or Oasis.

I would opt for RCCL. I know what to expect from CCL, so RCCL would be a surprise. I recently cruised Disney and was amazed at how much better certain things like food, cabin, bathrooms were on Disney that I was fine or Ok with on CCL. I'll be sailing Celebrity shortly and expect to notice similar surprises in service quality, food, clientale and decor

I am single and I love to meet people and have lots of fun playing Trivia, dancing, karaoke, shopping on the ship, food selections, etc.

I prefer CARNIVAL for those reasons. I have cruised on RCL ships and they are beautiful ships but are not fun for me.

I would like to cruise on a Princess once in awhile if they become affordable for SOLO ME.

I don't like large super ships either because I don't run into the same people again. On the small ships I get to meet lots of people over and over.

Thinking it over.... I would cruise one time on the RCL Oasis just for the experience.

I have been on 3 Carnival ships and 1 Royal. I thing the RCL ships are more elegant and beautiful, especially the dining rooms. Hands down the food is far better on Carnival.

We've done two RCCL cruises and the food went from bad to worse. I'd opt for Carnival.

Archived