What is the lowest price you've ever paid for a balcony?

We got $99 per night on Navigator OS for an E1 on a 5 night, that was before our C&A balcony discount. We are also pretty happy with our D1 on Oasis for $157 per night before C&A discount and an OBC.

But as MMOM says, it's really difficult to compare- these fares I got booking early for a slow early December time frame. I recently changed from a rather reasonable price ( little over 100 / night) for a hump balcony on Jewel from a 4 day that had one day that didn't fall during the " Washingtons BD winter break" to a 5 night ( same exact cabins) that falls completely within the "Washingtons BD winter break" and the price per night went WAY up.:eek: For me it was worth doing because I fly to port and we had to balance the flight savings we were able to get vs the more $$ week, and because the kids are in HS, I have little flexibility about missing school. But clearly a tiny change can make a big price diff based on demand!

We usually cruise at peak times and are 3 to a cabin. If I divide the total (incl. tax/port fees) by # of days and then equally by 3:

- lowest was a Navigator OTS E1 at $129 each per day.

- highest was Disney Wonder cheaper "navigator balcony" at $274 each (:eek:).

- upcoming Oasis D4 balcony comes in at $148 each b/c of a nice senior discount.

Yep, definitely apples to oranges to plums Merion_Mom. :D

~ Judy

don't think we have to do per night at all....it is fun seeing what bal. and up bargains are out there...just got a 13 day JS for $999-not our very best deal-see previous post- but good considering we got $325 off of one fare (C&A discount)-oh yea plus port tax.

$1200 7day E1 for a single occ. on freedom'ots (Yes I paid 200% :()

included $75 OBC,

Free Gratuities included,

2 nights speciality dining for free, (up to 2 people)

1 free spa treatment,

1 Free Johnny Rockets visit. (up to 4 people)

I can also use Shareholder OBC

Thanks Dad.

What is the lowest price you've ever paid for a balcony on a recent sailing (late 2009 to now)?

My dd and I are sailing on the Radiance this Sat. which I booked last April under the old drop in price discount. There were 2 huge drops after final payment (including a 55+ which I just became) so for an E1 balcony for 5 nights it's $748!:D Unfortunately, with the rules changing there won't be any further last minute drops.:(

Right now they have a balcony gty for $339 on the April 14th sailing of the Navigator. I've already used the recent price drops to move from a interior gty to an oceanview gty. I'm still debating if I should snag the balcony. It would only be $140 more than we originally paid and a great surprise for my husband as he as never sailed in a balcony.

Get the balcony! It is soooo worth it. We paid $499/person for a balcony stateroom on the Navigator of the Seas 5 nights, the week of Thanksgiving.

Archived