What is the lowest price you've ever paid for a balcony?

$75 and change for a 7 night on Mariner about 5 years ago. We had to pay the port taxes and fees but the rest of the cruise was paid for by our RCCL Visa points.

Now your answer, $599 pp for a junior suite on Freedom this past December.

Tim

$75 and change for a 7 night on Mariner about 5 years ago. We had to pay the port taxes and fees but the rest of the cruise was paid for by our RCCL Visa points.

Now your answer, $599 pp for a junior suite on Freedom this past December.

Tim

Wow $599 for a junior suite on the Freedom. I LIKE that one. Was it a residency and/or military rate or just a regulard low low rate??

$1300 total for 2 for upcoming Oasis, though I cant post how I got this price.

PS I would have loved the $599 price for a JS. How many days was that cruise?

We did a $489 pp JS on Liberty, but it was only for 3 days.

Right now they have a balcony gty for $339 on the April 14th sailing of the Navigator. I've already used the recent price drops to move from a interior gty to an oceanview gty. I'm still debating if I should snag the balcony. It would only be $140 more than we originally paid and a great surprise for my husband as he as never sailed in a balcony.

Right now they have a balcony gty for $339 on the April 14th sailing of the Navigator. I've already used the recent price drops to move from a interior gty to an oceanview gty. I'm still debating if I should snag the balcony. It would only be $140 more than we originally paid and a great surprise for my husband as he as never sailed in a balcony.

Go for it:D

Wow $599 for a junior suite on the Freedom. I LIKE that one. Was it a residency and/or military rate or just a regulard low low rate??

I must first apologize, it was not $599, it was $699.

This was a Tuesday Sales Event Special. The cruise was for December 12th and we booked it December 6th. NEVER had we done a last minute cruise like this. Talk about having to get moving on everything as we had no airfare or transportation to/from port or precruise hotel.

The price advertised was $799 but with our C & A discount, the cabin was $699. And yes, you can combine your C & A discount with the Tues Sales event pricing.

Sorry for my error earlier.

Tim

I must first apologize, it was not $599, it was $699.

This was a Tuesday Sales Event Special. The cruise was for December 12th and we booked it December 6th. NEVER had we done a last minute cruise like this. Talk about having to get moving on everything as we had no airfare or transportation to/from port or precruise hotel.

The price advertised was $799 but with our C & A discount, the cabin was $699. And yes, you can combine your C & A discount with the Tues Sales event pricing.

Sorry for my error earlier.

Tim

Still a good price. I forgot to deduct our C and A discount from our cruise so instead of $249 per person it was $199 per person plus port and tax. I need more of those deals. We live in Florida so don't have to worry about flights but I am still not so good at being spontaneous. Will have to monitor those Tuesdays specials more closely:rolleyes:

449.00 for a JS 4 night on Monarch.

Loved those double points! :)

$1,000 per person for a D1 corner aft, 10th deck summer Explorer of the Seas cruise lasting 9 nights - during the summer months. The price started out at $1,800 per person; lots of price drops, senior discounts, and residency discounts accumulated as we booked 16 months out.

$1,200 per person on an Easter cruise, 8 nights on Jewel of the seas. Booked 12 months ahead. Did not get any price drops - just watched the prices increase at a steady rate of speed up to about $2,000 per person. Again, D1, hump balcony.

Booking early has paid off for us.

Me too. 7 nights Mariner May 2009. D1 aft for $366 each including port and taxes...because the price was cut drastically as this was the second week that she went north instead of to the Mexican Riviera because of H1N1.

We got D1 balcony (two of them) on freedom 5/22/11 for $674 per person. Had savings certificate and another discount and sale over new year's week. Our best deal was inside cabin on voyager 9 nights for $349 each!

Archived