Parking in Miami NO NOT THE PORT

Twinkle941980

Hello, first time cruiser here, need to know where to park that is NOT at the port, they charge too much. I was looking at two options: Autoboutique or Total Solutions. What do y'all think? I guess I need to give a little more info, my husband and I are driving his car down there and would like to leave it somewhere "safe" as he has a pretty decked out car and I would like to come back to it in the same condition lol.

...would like to leave it somewhere "safe" as he has a pretty decked out car and I would like to come back to it in the same condition lol.

Never heard of either of those options. Parking at POM is covered, convenient and secure; if you are worried about your car then park at POM.

Good luck! :)

Hello, first time cruiser here, need to know where to park that is NOT at the port, they charge too much. I was looking at two options: Autoboutique or Total Solutions. What do y'all think? I guess I need to give a little more info, my husband and I are driving his car down there and would like to leave it somewhere "safe" as he has a pretty decked out car and I would like to come back to it in the same condition lol.

Your chances of a "decked out" car being there or in the same condition you left it if parked outside of the port are not good. There would be a good chance that you will return to find a homeless person living in the car :eek:! It's happened! Also Miami is known as a hot car area because alot of the cars there are "hot" as in stolen! The port my be somewhat expensive but at least the security there is good. Another option would be to find a hotel that has a park and cruise offer and leave the car there. Or the best bet would be to drive a not so decked out '74 Vega, I hear they do not draw much attention to themselves.

Archived