room service menu

We have never cruised X but that looks amazing. I was disappointed to learn Princess' breakfast room service and coffee is so bleak..:(

I was kinda disappointed with the room service menu as well. Not as many choices as what was offered on Allure. However, the burger and lasagne was actually very good! The breakfast was a joke. The McMuffin was delivered totally cold, and they didn't even bring it at the same time as the juices, so we had two different guys come (two different tips :rolleyes:). And the juices come in tiny 3 oz or so cups. Good thing we were near the buffet. Just used the room service breakfast as a wake up call.

Lucky you. :) My cabin steward was just OK, nothing special; bar staff were OK, nothing special; dining waistaff were excellent, among the best I've had. With the exception of the dining staff, the others were average. Service in the Lido was poor, whole sections of tables not cleared, asking for a glass of juice or tea got blank stares, having anyone come by to see if I wanted or needed anything was practically non-existent, I had to call them over, etc. I had to go and search for someone to clean the tables. And that was every day whether at breakfast or lunch. Not what I call outstanding. If you're comparing, HAL's bar and Lido service has always been much better than my experience on Celebrity. Of the three lines, I've had much better cabin, buffet and dining room service on Princess.

Pam, i think I read on one of your posts that you sailed on Celebrity just once. If so, give the Solstice class ships a try and then make another comparison. You might like what you see.

• 4 years later...
Does anyone have any recent experience with writing in items you would like delivered to your room on the card that hangs on the door? Eggs Benedict? Smoked salmon? Bacon?

We wrote in things in an inside (!!!) and got them on the Royal in March.