Euros in Ft Lauderdale

ljhershey

Any recommendation on a good place to exchange dollars for Euros in Ft Lauderdale, on a Friday morning (if the plane is late). We'll be staying in the SE 17th St area? I'd like to avoid the high fee Travelex at the airport. Saw "Cash and Go" listed on the internet...anyone used it?

Thanks for your suggestions.:)

Any recommendation on a good place to exchange dollars for Euros in Ft Lauderdale, on a Friday morning (if the plane is late). We'll be staying in the SE 17th St area? I'd like to avoid the high fee Travelex at the airport. Saw "Cash and Go" listed on the internet...anyone used it?

I would wait until you arrive at Europe to do this. You can just use an ATM when you arrive there.

If you really want to do this in the States why wait until the start of the cruise. Just contact your local bank to see if they will do it for you and if not see who they recommend.

Again, you will do far better waiting till you arrive to Europe.

Keith

Many banks will exchange for you, but it may be an overnight arrangement. You request them one day, they are overnighted to the bank for the next. Or it may take even longer.

I would get a small amount at your home bank before you leave, then hit an ATM when you get into a town in Europe,

There is an exchange store on 17th Street in the Office Depot shopping center. Unless you're set on having Euros in advance. I would wait till I got to an ATM there.

Archived