10.15 flight fr Ciampino after cruise civitaveccia

sl840t

Our flight is 10.15 from Ciampino. Our cruise gets in at 5am. Is this a problem? We've already got everyhting booked & only just realised we may have a problem timewise. Are there plenty of taxis available at the port? & how much should we expect to pay? or are we best to pre book soemthing?

Many thanks

It isn't a problem if you don't mind a lot of stress and missing your flight. This is crazy to think you will make your flight.

Your ship may get in at 5, but you won't be getting off then. We tied up at about 4:45, but nobody was cleared to get off before 7:15.

Our flight is 10.15 from Ciampino. Our cruise gets in at 5am. Is this a problem? We've already got everyhting booked & only just realised we may have a problem timewise. Are there plenty of taxis available at the port? & how much should we expect to pay? or are we best to pre book soemthing?

Many thanks

I don't think you'll make it but if you have any chance you need to make arrangements for a private car.

You should contact the cruise line to find out what time disembarkation will begin.

You will need to allow about 75 minutes to get there and that is once you get in the vehicle.

You'll also need to verify what time you must check in for the flight.

This is a good question to ask before you finalize plans not afterwards.

Keith

You'll probably be fine, assuming that you are flying to Scotland. You do need to be first off your ship, which means carrying your own luggage off, and you should have a car service arranged because you don't want to count on a taxi and not find one there when you need it.

Ciampino is between 60 - 90 minutes from Civitavecchia, depending on the traffic. As long as you can be there by 9 AM you should be fine. It's a much smaller and less crowded airport than Fiumicino.

Thanks for the replies. Our flight is actually 10.50 not 10.15 that I said before & we are flying to Scotland. Assuming we check in on line we'll need to be at the airport for say 9.30.

I'm going to contact RC tomorrow & check that they will allow us off the ship as early as possible. I'm hoping they'll confirm we can be off the ship for a 7.30 pickup.

I realise now I should've researched this before hand but I thought the journey was about 1 hour. Also, I've only just discovered this forum! We can't change the flights as there isn't one available to change to. This is all very stressful!

Thanks again

Thanks for the replies. Our flight is actually 10.50 not 10.15 that I said before & we are flying to Scotland. Assuming we check in on line we'll need to be at the airport for say 9.30.

I'm going to contact RC tomorrow & check that they will allow us off the ship as early as possible. I'm hoping they'll confirm we can be off the ship for a 7.30 pickup.

I realise now I should've researched this before hand but I thought the journey was about 1 hour. Also, I've only just discovered this forum! We can't change the flights as there isn't one available to change to. This is all very stressful!

Thanks again

Archived