Price Drop Upgrade

Looked up our June 25th Oasis cruise and found that the prices of our rooms dropped by a few hundred dollars each. We were booked in a D8 and an inside M cabin across the hall for our DD's. Being we are inside the final payment we had the option to upgrade if the "new" cabin was less than or equal to what we originally paid. So we are now going to be in a D1 with a C1 Central Park View for the girls. I think the girls will really enjoy a balcony overlooking the Central Park area instead of looking all four walls.

Looked up our June 25th Oasis cruise and found that the prices of our rooms dropped by a few hundred dollars each. We were booked in a D8 and an inside M cabin across the hall for our DD's. Being we are inside the final payment we had the option to upgrade if the "new" cabin was less than or equal to what we originally paid. So we are now going to be in a D1 with a C1 Central Park View for the girls. I think the girls will really enjoy a balcony overlooking the Central Park area instead of looking all four walls.

S c o r e ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Glad they did it for you. I tried to do the same thing with our upcoming cruises since the price has dropped so much. I booked the day after the new rules..sigh. The price we paid for an inside couldve gotten us a D3 . They told me no. Totally sucks! I dont want my $$ back just the upgrade

Congrats!

I'm hoping for some price drops so I can move up to a from my D8 for my Jan 28th cruise on Oasis.

Just keep checking. In my experience, I have seen prices change most often on Saturday mornings so always check then.

Got to love those upgrades. On my upcoming trip, at final payment my brothers cabin was over a $1000 less than when we booked over a yr earlier....Looked last week (after final payment) and prices dropped again and was able to upgrade him from D2 to Junior Suite, no extra cost. It stinks that parents & I doing land tour package deal with RCI....great convience since they are taking care of land portion but was told if cruise fare drops we don't get refund of difference prior to final payment/upgrade on cabin after final payment since it is a 'package deal'. Did a 'package deal' with another cruise line for Alaska several years ago & was able to get cabin upgrade for cruise when prices dropped several hundred per person......Oh well, still going to enjoy and have a blast.

Those upgrades are out there when prices drop, keep looking & asking! :)

Tina

Archived