Problem w/previous posts?

I checked your name - nothing showing since may 2

checked my name -- nothing showing since may 3

another mess here

Not sure if browers make any difference or not but I checked yours & same as GC 10 pages 250 posts

I am using Firefox

Read this:

Notices

05/05/11 UPDATED 3:50pm A server maintenance is scheduled for our boards Friday morning from 2-4 AM EST. Hopefully the maintenance will only take 1 hour and during this time the forums will be inacessible.

We are aware that some (not all) of you may not immediately see the most recent postings when using the "FIND ALL POSTS BY" feature. We are working on this issue. The work around is to wait a few minutes and those posts should appear.

We really do appreciate and thank you for your patience!

Yes, I was having a problem looking for a topic that I posted in yesterday and couldn't find the post by searching in my profile.

Then a few times yesterday, I made a post and they showed up as posted. Then went back later to check it...and it was gone. So, I had to repost again. :(

Not sure if browers make any difference or not but I checked yours & same as GC 10 pages 250 posts

I am using Firefox

You are missing the point - yes, I have tons of posts, but I was looking for the most recents posts and they weren't there. They are now, so what ever they did a few hours ago helped. And browsers weren't the issue - I checked it on a few different computers, each of which have different browsers.

I know exactly what you meant Gordonchick. Mine was the same way. I just now checked mine and it looks like it's back to normal.

Now if they would just put the email notifications back to where you can read them from your email...things would be great!

Archived