Sabatinni's Breakfast Menu

fabby50

Hey! We splurged and booked a suite for our first Princess cruise. I understand we get to get breakfast in the speciality resturant. What's on the menu???

Thanks - looking forward to the suite life -

Although there is a small menu, they will actually prepare just about anything you request. So, they do give you something to look at menu wise, but you don't have to order from it. Not sure if there is a Sabatinis breakfast menu posted anywhere here on CC, but hopefully someone will have one they can scan or link to it for you.

We ate one breakfast at Sabatinni's, they had a small menu, I had an omlette and DH had a bagle/lox platter. They have some mini muffins, mini danish and some nice breads. Most of the foods on that menu were typical breakfast food, like waffles and breakfast meats. The service was great, coffee wonderful and basically anything else you want they'll get.

Although there is a small menu, they will actually prepare just about anything you request. So, they do give you something to look at menu wise, but you don't have to order from it. Not sure if there is a Sabatinis breakfast menu posted anywhere here on CC, but hopefully someone will have one they can scan or link to it for you.

This was not the case on the Diamond Princesss. They were serving blueberry pancakes in the main dining room one morning so we assumed since we had heard they would prepare just about anything in Sabitini's that we could get the pancakes there. Our waiter told us we couldn't order them. We should have gotten up and walked out, but we didn't, just ordered something else. Everyone talks about how special the experience is but we found there was nothing special about it. The only good thing we found was that there was hardly anyone there so you weren't fighting crowds like you do in the buffet or lines for the dining room. We now just order room service.

This was not the case on the Diamond Princesss. They were serving blueberry pancakes in the main dining room one morning so we assumed since we had heard they would prepare just about anything in Sabitini's that we could get the pancakes there. Our waiter told us we couldn't order them. We should have gotten up and walked out, but we didn't, just ordered something else. Everyone talks about how special the experience is but we found there was nothing special about it. The only good thing we found was that there was hardly anyone there so you weren't fighting crowds like you do in the buffet or lines for the dining room. We now just order room service.

That's amazing, as we have never been turned down for anything we requested. Did you ask if they could have them for you the following morning? That is one thing we have run into before, if they don't have it at that moment, they will have it for us the following day. ;) Sometimes it might take a day to have your request if the items needed are not already in the Sabatinis kitchen. ;)

I have to go with Toto, I have never had anything refused in Sabatinis breakfast. If I've wanted something totally of the wall I have given them 24 hours notice and never been let down.

For other more normal items, never been a problem.

It's the best start to the day, nice glass of mimosa, nice pastries, follwed by whatever you want - without having to fight for anything.

On our last cruise on the Grand Sabatini's was just wonderful! We sent one of those "you made a difference" cards in. Some examples: they had fresh-squeezed orange juice, a tray of pastries to choose from, and the regular menu. It included regular breakfast entries plus eggs benedict, Bircher's muesli, Belgian waffles, etc. (Bloody mary's & mimosas)

My DH is diabetic so doesn't eat many carbs. They made an omelet with Hollandaise sauce on the side. Whatever we wanted - they would certainly make an effort to obtain it for us!

We had a penthouse suite on the Golden two years ago and looked forward to breakfast every morning. Order anything you want they go out of their way to please the customer. The wife one morning ordered a shrimp and crabmeat omlete and I ordered steak and eggs. Was even aable to get V-8.

Sabatini's had a wonderful Eggs Benedict. A little differnt than the normal Princess EB. The thick french toast, forget what they called it, was also very good. Loved starting the day off with a Mimosa. NIce toucn. They also had a flavored milk each morning: strawberry, blueberry, banana etc. I enjoyed it and the small numbers that were there. No more than 3 tables were occupied any breakfast I attended. Very personal service

• 2 weeks later...
Sabatini's had a wonderful Eggs Benedict. A little differnt than the normal Princess EB. The thick french toast, forget what they called it, was also very good. Loved starting the day off with a Mimosa. NIce toucn. They also had a flavored milk each morning: strawberry, blueberry, banana etc. I enjoyed it and the small numbers that were there. No more than 3 tables were occupied any breakfast I attended. Very personal service

Yes, I couldn't agree more! The Mimosa to start off the day was great. Also, the cappuccino was nice too. And if you like poached eggs like I do, they're so much better at Sabatini's than in the dinning room(they call it poached egg,but it really wasn't). We did had to wait quite a long time (50-55 minutes) for two of the five mornings we were there having BF since they only had two servers. But the other mornings was quick and perfect service.

• 4 months later...

We also think the breakfast at Sabatini's is one of the best suite perks. I'm not a huge fan of eggs for breakfast and they have a thing called a BELT sandwich on the menu which is a bacon, lettuce, tomato and fried egg sandwich. I order it w/o the egg and am in heaven since I love BLTs and never eat them at home. We have also found that you can get most anything you ask for. On one cruise when I was traveling with my daughter she asked if they had corned beef hash (she loves it, I can't stand it). They didn't have it that morning but thereafter every time we went to breakfast there it was available.

I have to go with Toto, I have never had anything refused in Sabatinis breakfast. If I've wanted something totally of the wall I have given them 24 hours notice and never been let down.

For other more normal items, never been a problem.

It's the best start to the day, nice glass of mimosa, nice pastries, follwed by whatever you want - without having to fight for anything.

What's an example of one of your off-the-wall requests, Dave?

Does anyone remember what their hours are for serving breakfast in Sabatini's?

They had different hours depending on if it was a sea day or not. Maybe someone else can verify this, but I think it was 7:30 to 10:30 and 7:30 to 11:30 for sea days. They opened late enough that if we had an early excursion, we couldn't eat there.

For those of you still interested, my friend just got off the Golden Princess and sent a picture of Sabatini's breakfast menu. I am trying to reduce the size so that I can post here as I have no other place to put it.

I posted the picture, but I think the font is too small to read. I set it to the biggest resolution when I posted it, but if anyone has instructions how to post a bigger picture, I'd love to know.

They had different hours depending on if it was a sea day or not. Maybe someone else can verify this, but I think it was 7:30 to 10:30 and 7:30 to 11:30 for sea days. They opened late enough that if we had an early excursion, we couldn't eat there.

I think the hours were 7:30 to 10:00 on Port Days and 7:30-10:30 on sea days. It always opened at 7:30 no matter which day, but it seems to me on sea days it was only open until 10:30. But I will double check next month on the Sapphire Princess to see which (if either) one of us is correct. ;)

We got off the Grand on Tuesday and must admit I really did not rate Sabitini's. waiting staff were terrible and it was quite a stressful, lengthy torture. Let's just say - we ordered breakfast to our cabin for the remainder of the cruise.

The food was good, but they forgot the toast we ordered and to be honest after being in there for an hour I really couldn't be bothered to complain about the lack of toast! True the mimosa is good - but I asked for the mimosa to be delivered to the suite for the remaining days - and it was! The staff were rude, stressed and not able to cope - food was thrown in front of people with no communication. We asked for advice on the menu (as it was our first time) and were greeted with patronising comments. Not the relaxing start to the day we were expecting.

My only comparision is to a suite on NCL where in the speciality breakfast venue the waiting staff were superb and very professional.

Hi All

The only down side, if there could be a down side to such a great breakfast is that they do not open early when the ship docks early,

on our cruise in the Med we had to miss our breakfast in almost every port

due to being on tour or only having a few hours in port,

yours Shogun

Archived