When does your vacation actually begin?

FOR ME......it is....as soon as the key turns left in the lock of front door of my house AND my butt is firmly planted in the car seat heading to the airport. MY VACATION HAS OFFICALLY STARTED..

My AH HA moment:D

Me too!

Mine starts as soon as I leave work!

The iPod starts blasting, I head home for a usual big dinner party we host with our friends to celebrate the fact that we are now on vacation.....Martini's flow, and we start to get into the cruise schedule... :p

I have already been completely packed for 2 weeks, so no worries there....

Usually we are only going to be driving either 17 or 40 miles to catch the ship the next day....

For our uncoming cruise, vacation will begin the moment my 3 sweet children are officially handed over to the capable care of their loving godparents. :D Before kids I wouldn't have considered the 5 hour drive to Galveston part of my vacation, but now? Oh, yeah...I'm on vacation! :p

The iPod starts blasting, I head home for a usual big dinner party we host with our friends to celebrate the fact that we are now on vacation.....Martini's flow, and we start to get into the cruise schedule... :p

Usually we are only going to be driving either 17 or 40 miles to catch the ship the next day....

This cracks me up!!! :) Luv it!! :)

What a great idea.....I luv it:D:D

I feel the start of my vacation when we leave out littlest children (our cats) at the Vet's office, the night before we leave the house. My eldest daughter has worked for this Vet for over 5 years so we really feel good about bordering them there.....but that night it feels strange not having them home and thats when it really hits in the early A.M. the away part of vacation starts. Then it hard to sleep because I am so excited.

For some, it may be arriving at the cruise port.

For some, it may be arriving at the pre-cruise hotel.

For some, it may be arriving on the Lido Deck.

For some, it may be having your first DOD.

FOR ME......it is....as soon as the key turns left in the lock of front door of my house AND my butt is firmly planted in the car seat heading to the airport. MY VACATION HAS OFFICALLY STARTED..

My AH HA moment:D

ditto for me. click of the lock and I am on vacation. Having fun on the way to having fun

Archived