*OFFICIAL* Cruisin' With the Crazies TOO-AGAIN! !HALLOWEEN! $25 DEPOSIT! PART 2

LauraS

.....and its a Friday the 13th to boot :rolleyes: Looks like the weather will hold for a nice run down to CC later...after getting the oil changed....just can't wait to sit in that waiting room with nauseating tire smell :(

Good morning Susan W

Good morning!:) It's day one of a self-made 4 day weekend for me!:D

A good day for me also! I passed my driving test on the first try 34 years ago today...Friday, May 13, 1977. That's a pretty good Friday the 13th for a 17 year old!;)

I often wonder how I remember stuff like that. My mind is just a vast repository of useless trivia!:o

Quick...whats the name of that weather dude you married...:confused:

A good day for me also! I passed my driving test on the first try 34 years ago today...Friday, May 13, 1977. That's a pretty good Friday the 13th for a 17 year old!;)

I often wonder how I remember stuff like that. My mind is just a vast repository of useless trivia!:o

Good morning Cindy

Shane had EIGHT teeth pulled on Friday the 13th, 2 years ago.:eek:

You are absolutely right, Andy.

What irks me is that nothing is better...posting still takes forever. I just think the issues with the boards was an excuse to do what someone has been wanting to do for a while now. I can't help but feel this was more personal than anything else. That's just my opinion and I do have a right to it (in case "someone" is watching).

Regardless, I'll put my attitude aside and get back to the business at hand - CRUISIN WITH THE CRAZIES! Can't keep us down for long!

Stitch, that was my first thought yesterday!

• Administrators

Just a quick note to let you know that we weren't picking on you guys -- it's ALL the super humongous mega threads that are causing the problem. We picked you guys "first" because you were the biggest!

We'll be systematically going through ALL the forums to seek out, close and restart conversations.

Good Morning Crazies:)

Another beautiful day here in North Texas! Nice and cool. And no humidity:D

Humidity? Whats that?:rolleyes: Our average humidity here lately is about 5 to 10%, it got down to 3 a couple days ago.....no wonder everyone is having nosebleeds and our skin looks like the butt of an elephant.:eek:

Hope you have a good day, Dennis!!

Good Morning Crazies !

Happy Friday 13th and this time next week we'll be in sunny Florida .............ifwe can get over the river. Time will tell !!

Got to make my school run and Wally World this morning.

Have a good day..............see ya laters.

Susan....have a safe trip !

Ginnie

Humidity? Whats that?:rolleyes: Our average humidity here lately is about 5 to 10%, it got down to 3 a couple days ago.....no wonder everyone is having nosebleeds and our skin looks like the butt of an elephant.:eek:

Hope you have a good day, Dennis!!

Hi Julie:)

That's way too low for me. But ours, lately, has been 70% or better at times!

And I am off today, so it will be a good day no matter what. No passengers to listen to!!!!!!!!

Good Morning Crazies !

Happy Friday 13th and this time next week we'll be in sunny Florida .............ifwe can get over the river. Time will tell !!

Got to make my school run and Wally World this morning.

Have a good day..............see ya laters.

Susan....have a safe trip !

Ginnie

Good Morning Ginnie:)

Be careful out there. Never know what you might see at Wally World:eek:

So not only do I sit here for an hour waiting on oil change and tire rotation, with THAT tire smell..but I just got bit by a fire ant :( inside their waiting room :mad:

Must be because you're so sweet:D:D

Morning Crazies. Another day of the Foo continues:( Symptoms have changed the last 15 hours I'll leave it at that. Got a few errands done this morning before exhaustion set in.

Morning Chuck !

Hope you get to feeling better soon........you have somewhere to go in 15 days !

Ginnie

Morning Crazies. Another day of the Foo continues:( Symptoms have changed the last 15 hours I'll leave it at that. Got a few errands done this morning before exhaustion set in.

Well, at least your getting it out of your system now....hopefully Carol doesn't get it.

Just a quick note to let you know that we weren't picking on you guys -- it's ALL the super humongous mega threads that are causing the problem. We picked you guys "first" because you were the biggest!

We'll be systematically going through ALL the forums to seek out, close and restart conversations.

I do not think that you made the correct decision.. We are proud of what we have done to achieve the post count. At least please restore the post count.

Archived