*OFFICIAL* Cruisin' With the Crazies TOO-AGAIN! !HALLOWEEN! $25 DEPOSIT! PART 2

LauraS

Good Morning Crazies !

Happy Friday 13th and this time next week we'll be in sunny Florida .............ifwe can get over the river. Time will tell !!

Got to make my school run and Wally World this morning.

Have a good day..............see ya laters.

Susan....have a safe trip !

Ginnie

Good morning Ginnie

OK, Quoting wouldn't work......

Gennie - Thanks. Two weeks from today, we will be in Florida.

Jullie - I know. I talk her last night I was sleeping in the other room not to get her sick. She then informed me she had stripped the bed and it was not piled with partially packed suitcases.

Greetings Friday Crazies :)

Gathering stuff together for a run to CC later this afternoon ....finalizing some stuff on a canal town home we are getting closer to purchasing ...eek..

.our renter for the next three years swims down the canal to look at it every day ;)

Greetings Friday Crazies :)

Gathering stuff together for a run to CC later this afternoon ....finalizing some stuff on a canal town home we are getting closer to purchasing ...eek..

.our renter for the next three years swims down the canal to look at it every day ;)

WOOHOO for ya'll!!! You need me to draw up a rental agreement for your renter?:rolleyes::p

WOOHOO for ya'll!!! You need me to draw up a rental agreement for your renter?:rolleyes::p

Yeah...rule #1 is that surfboards will NOT be hung on the living room wall...even if purchased on the north shore of Oahu...still NOT art :rolleyes:

Yeah...rule #1 is that surfboards will NOT be hung on the living room wall...even if purchased on the north shore of Oahu...still NOT art :rolleyes:

:cool: Rule #2 No wild CG parties!!!!:eek::p Congrats on the new digs!! Good afternoon Crazies!!:) Got night shift later!!:o

So you say.....it is in the eye of the beholder:D

We started at post #1 once before and we've cruised a few times... So I guess we'd better just GET AT IT and

Git R Done!!!!

We can have a run this weekend, maybe???? Come one, Chuck... KK, Chiefie, Julie, EVERYONE!!!!

Let's RUN RUN RUN!!!!!

:cool:

Archived