*OFFICIAL* Cruisin' With the Crazies TOO-AGAIN! !HALLOWEEN! $25 DEPOSIT! PART 2

LauraS

3.gifWell everyone must be mad our main posting was closed!!!:( I hope everyone gets over it and relize we are still cruising on the Conquest!!:) They can't take that away!!!:D

You are absolutely right, Andy.

What irks me is that nothing is better...posting still takes forever. I just think the issues with the boards was an excuse to do what someone has been wanting to do for a while now. I can't help but feel this was more personal than anything else. That's just my opinion and I do have a right to it (in case "someone" is watching).

Regardless, I'll put my attitude aside and get back to the business at hand - CRUISIN WITH THE CRAZIES! Can't keep us down for long!

Good morning, Crazies and happy TGIF and Friday the 13th. Always a good day for me! :D

Y'all be careful out there!

Good morning. Thank goodness it is Friday. Let's get this day done and move onto big & better things. Have a good one.

Mornin' Crazies!

Did ya'll know it's FRIDAY??;):p

Hope it's a good one for ya'll!!:D

.....and its a Friday the 13th to boot :rolleyes: Looks like the weather will hold for a nice run down to CC later...after getting the oil changed....just can't wait to sit in that waiting room with nauseating tire smell :(

Just heard on the morning news that someone had called the 911 line and when the cops got there..said they had a beer emergency and gave the police $20 to go buy them beer......and.....

........ I know what y'all are thinking....but.......IT WASN'T JULIE !!!!!!!

Just heard on the morning news that someone had called the 911 line and when the cops got there..said they had a beer emergency and gave the police $20 to go buy them beer......and.....

........ I know what y'all are thinking....but.......IT WASN'T JULIE !!!!!!!

LOL!!! :p:p That would never work for me, 911 never can find us, we don't exist in the 911 system.:mad:

.....and its a Friday the 13th to boot :rolleyes: Looks like the weather will hold for a nice run down to CC later...after getting the oil changed....just can't wait to sit in that waiting room with nauseating tire smell :(

I still need to get mine changed, not gonna happen today.....Tara isn't feeling well so I'm letting her stay home from school. :(

I still need to get mine changed, not gonna happen today.....Tara isn't feeling well so I'm letting her stay home from school. :(

Well there goes your day :(. Hope she doesn't have what her brother had and hope she has some books to read ....

Good morning!:) It's day one of a self-made 4 day weekend for me!:D

Good morning, Crazies and happy TGIF and Friday the 13th. Always a good day for me! :D

Y'all be careful out there!

A good day for me also! I passed my driving test on the first try 34 years ago today...Friday, May 13, 1977. That's a pretty good Friday the 13th for a 17 year old!;)

I often wonder how I remember stuff like that. My mind is just a vast repository of useless trivia!:o

Archived