Tell Us Your Choice for Our HAL CC Group Caribbean Cruise ~ Fall 2006

Where & when do you want to go on our group cruise in the Fall 2006?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Where & when do you want to go on our group cruise in the Fall 2006?

• 10/15/06 Eastern Caribbean - Westerdam - 7 days
    • 10/29/06 Eastern Caribbean - Westerdam - 7 days
    • 10/22/06 Western Caribbean - Westerdam - 7 days
    • 11/5/06 Western Caribbean - Westerdam - 7 days
    • 11/3/06 Southern Caribbean - Volendam - 10 days
    • 11/23/06 Southern Caribbean - Volendam - 10 days

Heather ~ just saw your new post......

Seems like lumping and separate posting will get confusing - won't it? :confused: Are you going to ask us to vote just one choice to help you narrow this down?

Thanks for all the time spent on this - I have been a CC group leader and it is a lot of work ;) I have been wanting to do a HAL cruise and can't wait to see how this comes out :D

Linda

Ah, Tyman, I fear you have lost your Amy forever. I think it was the picture that did it;) .

Yes, Tiff, I've got you down for the 12th.

Linda, yes you'll only be able to vote for one. I'm lumping 10/29 and 11/12 because some people can do either (like myself). So if one of those cruises is the one for you, you would simply check that box and then POST that you can do either one or that you prefer one or the other.

But I have to tally these between the 10-day, the Western and the Eastern. This is the only way I'll get a real true number.

[quote name='peaches from georgia'] I have no idea what Ziggy posted nor was I trying to help anybody out.[/QUOTE] [size=4][color=black]Well its simple, you quoted me and I replied, and I still think this is more important to have many more go than choose something because it suits them more personally. Sure you are paying for it but the PURPOSE was to get together with as many as POSSIBLE cc'ers on one ship, not what is the best or dream crusise for me and my family.

Perhaps, for those only willing to do a 10 day cruise, you could start another get together cruise on your own.
That would certinally solve part of this disagreement, if thats even possible.[/color][/size] :confused:
[size=4][color=black]
That is a long way to fly for just 7 days for us, as you can see we do b2bs for this reason, however this is a special cruise and we are willing to make that sacrifice this one time :) It's hard but somebodies gotta do it hehehehe [/color][/size]:)

There's no need for all the disagreement. EKerr and I opened up the idea of a group cruise. We already have enough people to start it even without this poll.

I started the poll because I thought it would be fun for as many as possible to have a choice in the date we choose.

When we have made our decision based on our final poll (and this thread will hopefully then be a thing of the past), we will go forward and make the plans.

There is no way everyone is going to be happy with one cruise, but we can certainly make it the best choice possible.

This thread and poll was closed at Heather's request. Here's [url="http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=151664"]a link[/url] to the new poll.

Archived