Cheapest Slot Machine

f1rstclass

Hey everyone,

Need some help again.

Going to travel on Liberty in July and was wondering what the cheapest slot machine is? Is there any, say, for a nickel, quarter, dime?

Anything like that?

Thanks so much!!! :):)

Hey everyone,

Need some help again.

Going to travel on Liberty in July and was wondering what the cheapest slot machine is? Is there any, say, for a nickel, quarter, dime?

Anything like that?

Penny slots.

But be careful. DD & DH played a penny slot and DD accidently hit Max Bet instead of Repeat.

The cheapest Max bet is a two quarter machine. Those penny machines have a higher Max bet.

Hey everyone,

Need some help again.

Anything like that?

The absolute cheapest slot machine that you can play covering all 9 lines is a penny machine playing 9 cents a pull.... from there it goes up to 18 cents then 27 cents until the maximum which I believe is 45 cents a pull....

Whatever you choose, even if you only play 1 coin per line, make sure you are covering all combos on that machine...

But be careful. DD & DH played a penny slot and DD accidently hit Max Bet instead of Repeat.

The cheapest Max bet is a two quarter machine. Those penny machines have a higher Max bet.

My wife sat down at a "penny" slot in Vegas one day and hit max bet without reading what that meant.

One pull = $12.50. :eek:

Hey everyone,

Need some help again.

Anything like that?

The Change Machine :D

Some slots will allow you to change the denomination-- so be careful

This is very true, I was playing a dollar slot machine and did'nt realize I had hit the 5.00 button. Low and behold, 3 spins later I hit a jackpot of 6,000.00. What a shock that was and a pleasant one at that.:D

Hey everyone,

Need some help again.

Anything like that?

Are you looking to buy one?

Archived