is celebrity still doing the little things???

motherchic

1) iced washcloths offered as you reboard the ship after a day in port ??

2) sherbet offered on silver trays -served poolside later afternoon ??

3) spa cafe still open late ??

i heard that some of these have been stopped.sailed last year on the Summit 11 day- and those extra touches where so pampering. Will be on the Connie this April and hope to still see these touches.

Does anyone know if they are still going on??

Thank you.............

Hi !

They were still doing all of those things on Summit in Late November 2004. I recall other recent reviews confirming those types of things, so I do not think that has changed.

1) iced washcloths offered as you reboard the ship after a day in port ??

2) sherbet offered on silver trays -served poolside later afternoon ??

3) spa cafe still open late ??

i heard that some of these have been stopped.sailed last year on the Summit 11 day- and those extra touches where so pampering. Will be on the Connie this April and hope to still see these touches.

Does anyone know if they are still going on??

Thank you.............

We were on the Summit in December, and all was still as it should be (per above). Never did the AquaSpa for dinner, but it was scheduled to remain open until 8:00pm (was open at 7:20 when we'd happen by, headed to dinner in the dining room).

Wow! those pampering items sound cool !

Never cruised with X before and we are soooooooooo looking forward to trying it. We are on the Connie for Feb 18th. In the past have only been on Carnival. Sounds like we are in for a treat

Thanks for the info. I sure do love Cruise Critic !

During the Century's Christmas and New Year's cruise, they had the cloths available a couple of times and did not in two ports. I never saw the sherbet, but we weren't near the pool in the afternoons. We did enjoy the presentation of the midnight snacks in the lounges.

We were on the Connie Christmas...very crowded and the above mentioned things were not available all the time. As to the cold washcloths..only once. They did offer tea-iced in one of the ports. I found that more was offered in the Med. during the summer!

We cruised on the Infinity and The Millenium in the last 6 months and there were no towel animals on either ship.

I don't think this is something Celebrity usually does. If you had them on Mercury, that was an exception. We've never had that done on any of our Celebrity cruises.

....hard to say...but sherbet presented by tuxed waiters on silver trays was pretty awesome.......and the sherbet is homemade and wonderful....though a chilled cloth after a hot day was pretty thoughtful........

what I would do for a scoop of that coconut sherbet.........It was to die for.

I forgot about it until I read this post. THANK YOU... Favorite perk would have to be champagne greeting, and then second would be the ice cold towel handed out at the pool on a hot sunny day.:D

We cruised on the Infinity and The Millenium in the last 6 months and there were no towel animals on either ship. I was disappointed in this. Last Feb on the Mercury we had them several nights.

Are you sure???...I have never seen towel animals on X and the truth is I hape I never do...

Archived