Can I get a specialty Martini?

We're sailing Freedom next spring, after a couple of cruises on Celebrity and I'm afraid I'm going to miss the Martini Bar. Can anyone recommend a place on a Freedom class ship to get a good, non-taditional martini? My fav on X ships was The Sunset.

Thanks in advance! :D:D

Most of the bars onboard will be able to make you any type of martini. Bars are located thoughout the ship, along the Royal Promenade, pool areas, inside the theater, and inside the Windjammer Cafe. Just ask and they'll point you in the right direction. I've gotten many types of martini's Cucumber, Chocolate, etc from each and every bar onboard.

We're sailing Freedom next spring, after a couple of cruises on Celebrity and I'm afraid I'm going to miss the Martini Bar. Can anyone recommend a place on a Freedom class ship to get a good, non-taditional martini? My fav on X ships was The Sunset.

:cool:Check out the Champagne Bar:cool:

When we were on Mariner a while back, they offered a Martini tasting in Vintages. They had tastes of 4 or 5 different Martini's. I only remember the traditional and chocolate varieties. Afterwards you could get one full Martini of your choice. Cost was $20 per person. It was great fun.

If you have a specialty drink and not sure the bartenders know how to make it, be sure to have the "recipe" for the drink. Then you will be sure to get your "specialty drink" on any of your cruises. Some bartenders will make the drink better than the others. Same as your cookies may taste better than someone elses, lol.

Take the directions with you.

Sunset Martini

EasyServes:1

serving.Ingredients

1 3/4 ounces raspberry vodka (recommended: Stoli Razberi)

2 ounces pineapple juice

Dash Triple Sec

Dash grenadine

Directions

Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add all the ingredients and shake well. Strain the mixture into a martini glass and serve immediately.

My Sunset is a little different, but very yummy.

Sunset

One part Malibu Rum

One part Vodka (I asked for regular vodka, but menu stated a flavored one I didn't care for)

One part Pineapple Juice

A dash of Grenadine

Now I'm thirsty!

Not to worry all RCCL bars are fully stocked with most flavored alcohol drinks. There's a standard fleet wide menu. If it not on the menu and they have the ingredients I'm sure they can mix it up for you. You can find the bar menus by just Googling RCCL Bar menus. Best place for cocktails either Schooners Bar or Viking Crown Lounge with incredible sea views.

Here a link to one:

http://travel.webshots.com/album/559018541CiiBCu

Archived