Caribbean E626 - Help

coconutmonkey

Hi all. I've just booked a Canada/New England cruise with an obstructed oceanview E626. The deck plans show it between 2 tender boats. Is this cabin a mostly unobstructed view? If so, I plan to put a Do Not Upgrade on my reservation.

Thanks, as always.

• 7 years later...
Hi all. I've just booked a Canada/New England cruise with an obstructed oceanview E626. The deck plans show it between 2 tender boats. Is this cabin a mostly unobstructed view? If so, I plan to put a Do Not Upgrade on my reservation.

Thanks, as always.

I am also wondering about this cabin? And, is it a small cabin with only 1 nightstand?

Thanks, as always.

You can have a look here

https://sites.google.com/site/caribbeanemeralddeck/home/cabins-601-633

I am also wondering about this cabin? And, is it a small cabin with only 1 nightstand?

As far as I know all cabins have 2 nightstands.

Theo

As far as I know all cabins have 2 nightstands.

Theo

There was a thread the yesterday (?) about this. Some OVs at the front of the ship (apparently near the curve of the ship) only have one nightstand. Someone posted a picture. It's noted on the booking page in red.

I remember from a couple of years ago, there was a thread about some cabins that have NO nightstand. There's only a cubby hole above the head of the bed. As I recall, you couldn't move the beds at all (no queen option). Don't remember which ship(s) it was.:o