Talk About Being Lucky........

That's right - isn't it 12/21/12? I was planning to throw an "end of the world" party on 12/21 or a "whew, we survived" party on 12/22. Probably can do both - just keep it going from the 21st to 22nd.

But if it truly does end this coming Oct. 21st, I'll miss my November cruise! :( Ok, I'll just do as you say, refuse to give it up!

That's the spirit......remember, cruise it or loose it

By the way, I don't mean to offend anyone who believes it will happen as there are true believers. I'm just not one of them.

The world is going to end this October.

Just like it was supposed to end last weekend and will end in 2012 when the Mayan calendar ends. Something tells me there will be some hilarious cruise reviews from y'all near the end of October. :D

I want to be at sea when it happens - with a Drink of the Day in hand. Hmmm, what do you think the perfect DOTD would be for Oct. 21st??? :p

~ Judy

Well, since it is the Rapture, something like a skip and go naked, or a slow comfortable screw would seem appropriate as a last drink of the day - or would that be the drink of the last day:D

Hummm... rapture.... or cruise...... who would think it would be that tough?:D Just in case... I will take the cruise. This guy is never right and never will be.

I wonder why the News Media keeps giving these "GUYS" who have all the doom and gloom predictions all the free air time? The world is not ending any time soon. Just enjoy life and cruise often :)

By the way, I don't mean to offend anyone who believes it will happen as there are true believers. I'm just not one of them.

There are many, many people -- myself included -- who firmly believe that the world will indeed come to an unpleasant end, in the day of God's judgment as foretold in the Bible. However, the number of people who believe that we can determine the exact date of this event ahead of time is far smaller, and does not include me.

Even if it ends, I'll refuse to give up my cruise.

Those whose eternal destination is in a place hotter than the Caribbean in July will get one last "cruise": the ferry across the River Styx! :eek:

Those whose eternal destination is in a place hotter than the Caribbean in July will get one last "cruise": the ferry across the River Styx! :eek:

I LOVE Styx!!!

Great cruise song! :cool:

The end of our world -- an absolutely certainty. In about 4 billion years the sun will enter its red giant stage, at which time the earth will be incinerated. Actually, things will get worse a lot sooner than that. Current estimates are that the brightening sun will evaporate the earth's oceans about one billion years from now. At the very least an end to the cruise industry.:p

Bill

There are many, many people -- myself included -- who firmly believe that the world will indeed come to an unpleasant end, in the day of God's judgment as foretold in the Bible. However, the number of people who believe that we can determine the exact date of this event ahead of time is far smaller, and does not include me.

I am SO sorry.

You do NOT get to believe in both the prophecies of the Bible AND the River Styx as gateway to the underworld!

:eek:

Consistency FAIL!

:p

I am SO sorry.

You do NOT get to believe in both the prophecies of the Bible AND the River Styx as gateway to the underworld!

:eek:

Consistency FAIL!

:p

Sharp eye, Merion Mom! I was wondering if someone was going to catch me!

I'll stick with the Biblical prophecies -- the REAL ones, not the ones of certain radio preachers.

Archived