Talk About Being Lucky........

84d68180655a012ee3c300163e41dd5b

I can't believe that Auth is still the editorial cartoonist for the Philadelphia Inquirer. He had that job back when I moved there and started reading the paper, in 1984! In the 10 years I lived there and read the Inquirer, I found exactly ONE of his cartoons to be amusing -- or two, if you count the one shown here.

Ushuaia, Argentina, is where the World Ends.

Rick and Deirdra

When the Tsunami hits?

Think if the Joplin tornado hit 25 hours earlier...and sadly it was the end of the world for lots of folks who did not survive.

All that said, the guy predicting the end of the world is...think it is a legume...what is that word....starts with an "n" they grow 'em on trees and in the ground....

What?? :eek: I thought the world ended already last Friday? You mean we are still here?

;) :D

LOL! So glad it was postponed. We cruise Saturday on Oasis. :D But I kind of resent having to make final payment in September for our Thanksgiving Navigator cruise. :mad:

I think CC should arrange an End of The World group cruise for all us CC'ers. I want to be at sea when it happens - with a Drink of the Day in hand. Hmmm, what do you think the perfect DOTD would be for Oct. 21st??? :p

~ Judy

So, what is the correct dress code for the apocalypse night?

I think it's shorts........beacuse we won't be there long.:D (Hey you only have to read my sense of humor, think of my DW that has put up with it for 31 years).:eek:

Or all naturale, beacuse you came into this world that way, you might as well go out that way........:o

I think it's shorts........beacuse we won't be there long.:D (Hey you only have to read my sense of humor, think of my DW that has put up with it for 31 years).:eek:

Or all naturale, beacuse you came into this world that way, you might as well go out that way........:o

Everyone all naturale may be more scary than the end of the world itself.

And, i'm his DW, after 31 years I just learn to ignore his sense of humor. As long as he laughs at his jokes, he thinks he's funny!

What?? :eek: I thought the world ended already last Friday? You mean we are still here?

;) :D :D

Don't forget 2012 is the 2nd end of world. How many times can a world end and still be around to talk about it.

Get this

Even if it ends, I'll refuse to give up my cruise.

Anyone else refuse to give up their cruise?

LOL! So glad it was postponed. We cruise Saturday on Oasis. :D But I kind of resent having to make final payment in September for our Thanksgiving Navigator cruise. :mad:

I think CC should arrange an End of The World group cruise for all us CC'ers. I want to be at sea when it happens - with a Drink of the Day in hand. Hmmm, what do you think the perfect DOTD would be for Oct. 21st??? :p

~ Judy

Yes...Oh Yes!! Hmmm...end of the world cocktail, eh? It would have to have rum in it, for sure, and would be something that would make us all "rum dumb"!! :D :D ;)

Don't forget 2012 is the 2nd end of world. How many times can a world end and still be around to talk about it.

Get this

Even if it ends, I'll refuse to give up my cruise.

Anyone else refuse to give up their cruise?

That's right - isn't it 12/21/12? I was planning to throw an "end of the world" party on 12/21 or a "whew, we survived" party on 12/22. Probably can do both - just keep it going from the 21st to 22nd.

But if it truly does end this coming Oct. 21st, I'll miss my November cruise! :( Ok, I'll just do as you say, refuse to give it up!

If it does end on Oct. 21st, all later cruises will be canceled. So do we get our deposits back? :confused::confused:

Bill

No....you will just not have to make final payment! ;)

Ok...where are my "rum dumb" cocktail people??? :eek: Paarrtaaiii!! !! :D

What better reason?? On a ship...off into the sunset....for the final day??? ;)

Archived