Graham Seymour, Where Are You??????

Does anyone know if Grahman Seymour is still on the Freedom, and how long he will be there if he is? We are looking to book a February 2012 cruise and we're wondering if Graham will still be on the Freedom (assuming he still is).

While we don't pick a cruise just for a CD, if we are choosing between several cruises, and Graham is the CD on one of them; we'll pick that cruise every time. He's THAT GOOD!!

I can't say enough about how much more fun we had on a cruise with Graham over all the other CD's; ther isn't even a close second IMO.

He's hoping we can again find a cruise where Graham is the CD!!

Thanks for the help if anyone has information.

Does anyone know if Grahman Seymour is still on the Freedom, and how long he will be there if he is? We are looking to book a February 2012 cruise and we're wondering if Graham will still be on the Freedom (assuming he still is).

While we don't pick a cruise just for a CD, if we are choosing between several cruises, and Graham is the CD on one of them; we'll pick that cruise every time. He's THAT GOOD!!

I can't say enough about how much more fun we had on a cruise with Graham over all the other CD's; ther isn't even a close second IMO.

He's hoping we can again find a cruise where Graham is the CD!!

Thanks for the help if anyone has information.

Just returned from the FOS and that is where he is. He really is amazing and we really enjoyed him the whole week. His late night comedy routine was hysterical!!

Just returned from the FOS and that is where he is. He really is amazing and we really enjoyed him the whole week. His late night comedy routine was hysterical!!

Thanks for the quick reply! Now all I need to do is find out how long he'll be there. I guess I can call RCCL if I don't get the information here. Hopefully he'll respond as I know he has replied to these boards in the past.

Glad to hear he's still as entertaining as I remember. Thanks again.

I know he started his 'rotation' right out dry dock on March 27th. I don't remember what their rotation period is though. And I agree, he is THAT GOOD!!! The best CD we've had!

Erika

Thanks for the information. Are the rotations posted somewhere, or can you call RCCL to find out?

Its 3.25am and just winding down from my late night. last two weeks have been great crowds

All things being equal I should be here in Feb 2012 but things change, remember we sign to the company not a ship so they can move us

Right off to bed sea day tomorrow

As always thank you all for your kind words

Graham

x

I will be on the Freedom of the Seas August 21st 2011 and November 20th 2011

will you be on any of these cruises ?

I hope so i really enjoyed your company when we sailed on the freedom April 2011

Graham,

Thank you for posting about you possible assignment! I with a group going on the freedom next Feb. and all two of my peeps can talk about is how much fun you made their cruise on the Freedom in 2010! Can not wait to see your act!

Its 3.25am and just winding down from my late night. last two weeks have been great crowds

All things being equal I should be here in Feb 2012 but things change' date=' remember we sign to the company not a ship so they can move us

Graham

x[/quote']

Read so many great things about you. I, and about 4000 others, will see you on June 5th.

bob123

All things being equal I should be here in Feb 2012 but things change' date=' remember we sign to the company not a ship so they can move us

Graham

x[/quote']

We're sailing the Freedom December 23rd. Will you be the CD then? I've heard such great things about you!

Hi Graham

Been with you on Indy twice, had great fun especially with Quest and loved your early morning news!!!!. We have just been on Indy again this time with our family, was hoping you would be on again but it was not to be, still had a good time though. Thanks again for making cruising fun.

[Graham,

That is great. We have sailed with you several times on Radiance. Do you still do the sing along in the Schooner? It was great! Thanks for posting. We have a group of 15 going on Freedom 2-12-02. Keep us posted.

Crusin Nut:)

Graham

x

Graham,

It was great being one of these cruisers. I am always amazed that you are always there at the start of every event and have the energy you have in greating all of us individually. Thanks again!

Sailing on Freedom in October,hope you're onboard Graham. We sailed with you last year and had a wonderful cruise. Always looked forward to your morning talks. You did a takeoff on Star Wars using anything you could find on your desk one morning that we're still talking about. It was one of the most hysterical bits I've ever seen by anyone,anywhere. Here's hoping we see you in October!

Graham

x[/quote']

Graham, we had a great time on a b2b in April! My youngest daughter still wants a gram doll! On a Friday she (age 9) often says how that will be the day with the grams all going weird!! Say hi to Michael Rasmussen from us - the mad Scottish b2b folk whom wangled a drink out of him! Hope he enjoyed his dram in return! :D. Oh and for folk still to cruise don't miss Grahams singing on the farewell show!!!

Jackie:D

Hi Graham. Just thought I'd give you a heads up that the Cruise Critic Meet and Mingle for the July 31 sailing has 62 people signed up. We've got a pretty active Roll Call going, feel free to drop us a note over there if you like. I hope you'll be able to make it to visit with us all.

I haven't sailed with you yet, and have also not sailed on a Freedom Class ship before. We're excited about both. :)

He was there on our May 8 cruise and he's really incredible! Super talented and funny :).

Unfortunately we slept through his adult comedy show :(. Really wish it was earlier than 12:15 so we wouldn't have fallen asleep!

But everything else was super awesome :).

I hope he's on the ship when you go.

He was there on our May 8 cruise and he's really incredible! Super talented and funny :).

Unfortunately we slept through his adult comedy show :(. Really wish it was earlier than 12:15 so we wouldn't have fallen asleep!

But everything else was super awesome :).

I hope he's on the ship when you go.

Didn't realise the show was that late, I too will probably be asleep by then:(

Glad you enjoyed the rest though, I can't wait for July:)

Just returned from FOS cruise yesterday. Was our first cruise so I don't have anything to compare it to but if there is anyone better than Graham, then they have to be damn good. He had us rolling on the deck from the first night welcome show to the last night farewell show! We did stay up for his late night show and it was worth it. He is phenomenal.

Just returned from FOS cruise yesterday. Was our first cruise so I don't have anything to compare it to but if there is anyone better than Graham, then they have to be damn good. He had us rolling on the deck from the first night welcome show to the last night farewell show! We did stay up for his late night show and it was worth it. He is phenomenal.

Graham was our cruise director on our first cruise aboard the Grand Princess. We cruised many times since then and have yet to find a cruise director as good as him. He is hilarious, and his morning show is the best!

Archived