Need help, baby pool,Jewel

We will have an 18 month old on the Jewel of the Seas. Is there a baby pool for the little ones, do they allow swim diapers? I know they have a great area for kids but it will be tough if her 3 year old sister can use the pool and she can't.Any help will be much appreciated.:)

There is no pool for babies still in diapers. Must be potty trained.

I wish that they had something for the little ones. My granddaughter cruised last summer before she was trained and she missed out on going in the pools onboard. She is completely potty trained now, so she will be able to enjoy the kid's pool this summer.

Enjoy your cruise.

We will have an 18 month old on the Jewel of the Seas. Is there a baby pool for the little ones, do they allow swim diapers? I know they have a great area for kids but it will be tough if her 3 year old sister can use the pool and she can't.Any help will be much appreciated.:)

The Jewel has Adventure Beach for kids, but I think it's designed more for kids old enough to participate in Adventure Ocean, i.e. kids who are no longer in diapers. Whether younger children/swim diapers are allowed there I don't know. I do not that swim diapers are absolutely not allowed in the regular pools.

The Jewel has Adventure Beach for kids, but I think it's designed more for kids old enough to participate in Adventure Ocean, i.e. kids who are no longer in diapers. Whether younger children/swim diapers are allowed there I don't know. I do not that swim diapers are absolutely not allowed in the regular pools.

No diapers/non-potty trained children allowed in any of the pools on the Radiance class, even the kids pool.

Unfortunately they don't allow it. Although, I did see a few people take their kids in the pool with swim diapers. (I tried to link to a photo I took while on the Jewel but the link doesn't seem to work :( )

JMC

Unfortunately they don't allow it. Although, I did see a few people take their kids in the pool with swim diapers. (I tried to link to a photo I took while on the Jewel but the link doesn't seem to work :( )

JMC

On my last cruise, I was the meanie who reported the mom who was allowing her toddler in the regular pool in a regular diaper. Not even a swim diaper, just a regular diaper, which as anyone with kids knows, will immediately fill with water and sag, allowing whatever is in the diaper to escape into the pool. The pool attendant went over and talked to her and she got the kid out of the pool. Then when he left she just took the diaper off and let him back in. Great, now he can just pee (or whatever!) directly into the water. :rolleyes:

Nope, not on Jewel. :( Come on over to the family board and ask to see pictures from parents who have brought mini baby pools and duck bath tubs. (and how to safely dispose of the water ;))

There is more than enough room at Adventure Beach to set one up.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49

No non potty trained tots are allowed in that pool on Jewel, no matter how shallow the water. The only RCI ships with Baby Splash Zones are Oasis Class and Freedom Class.

Just don't take the diapered one to the pool, and she'll never know what she's missing!

Or, bring a small, blowup pool that can be used on the pool deck, or in your shower, as a tub.....You can empty that pool into a floor drain (not the pool!!!)...that may satisfy her while her sister swims!

I agree, go to the family boards...we took our 10 month old last September, took the $5. blow up pool and put it on our balcony with a little water in it. She LOVED it. At that age just a little water makes them happy!

Archived