Fountain Soda Pass

Could anyone please tell me what drinks are included in the fountain soda pass? My family are happy with diet coke but I really only drink Sprite Zero. If I know what else is included I can decide if it's worth me getting them. We are on the Oasis in August. Many thanks!

Soda card only includes fountain soda so the choices are pretty limited. We have seen coke, diet coke, sprite, ginger ale and club sode. No sprite zero or diet sprite on fountain, only in cans. Some people have been able to get a bartender to give them diet sprite with a soda card, we have never had that experience.

There is a wide variety of soft drinks in the soda package. coke, diet coke, sprite, diet sprite, ginger ale and i think root beer.

Is bottled water included? If not do they sell bottled water at every bar as I like to drink several a day. Thanks:)

Is bottled water included? If not do they sell bottled water at every bar as I like to drink several a day. Thanks:)

Definitely not included - not sure if they sell it in the bars. There is a bottled water package you can purchase and have it delivered to your cabin. Really, though, the ship's water is quite good (and I'm a bottled water drinker at home but have been quite happy with the water on board).

Soda card only includes fountain soda so the choices are pretty limited. We have seen coke, diet coke, sprite, ginger ale and club sode. No sprite zero or diet sprite on fountain, only in cans. Some people have been able to get a bartender to give them diet sprite with a soda card, we have never had that experience.

thumbs-uptemp_000.jpg

On ships with the self-serve machines, there is also Fanta orange and Coke Zero.

You can purchase bottled water at every bar or lounge.

My grandkids get soda cards and are able to get the soda at bars as well as in the dining rooms

Definitely not included - not sure if they sell it in the bars. There is a bottled water package you can purchase and have it delivered to your cabin. Really, though, the ship's water is quite good (and I'm a bottled water drinker at home but have been quite happy with the water on board).

Thank you ;)

Archived