TRIP REPORT with pics and videos - Celebrity Summit to Bermuda

SassyGirl

Hi Everyone

I keep a travel blog for all the trips we take and updated it with a post about our cruise to Bermuda on the Celebrity Summit. Lots of pics and videos.

http://sassyduotravels.blogspot.com/2011/05/bermuda-cruise-on-celebrity-summit-may.html

Enjoy....

Your pictures are terrific:) thanks for sharing them with us:)

Thanks for the wonderful pictures and videos. We did the cruise from Puerto Rico to Bayonne this April on the Summit. We were the first Summit cruise this season to stop in Bermuda. Perfect weather and a perfect cruise. It brings back great memories.

Thank you so much for posting your trip and pictures...they are great..I never get my fill of things Bermuda...I've been waiting for someone to post a review and pictures...so thank you so much:D

Hi Everyone

I keep a travel blog for all the trips we take and updated it with a post about our cruise to Bermuda on the Celebrity Summit. Lots of pics and videos.

http://sassyduotravels.blogspot.com/2011/05/bermuda-cruise-on-celebrity-summit-may.html

Enjoy....

Great pictures and review. I have a question about the pool you showed indoors. Was it for spa customers only or for all passengers? Was there any surcharge?

Thank you.

Great pictures and review. I have a question about the pool you showed indoors. Was it for spa customers only or for all passengers? Was there any surcharge?

Thank you.

Hi,:) the pool is open to all passengers (over 16 or 19) I cannot recall

the age but there is a sign showing which one....anyway, no charge

to use the pool:)

Sassy,

I am traveling with my 7 yr old DD and 5 yo DS...they LOVE to swim...how was the pool water and how about the ocean water? We sail 6/12 so the ocean may be slightly warmer than when you were there. Thank you!!!

Try this to see the water temperatures in Bermuda year round. http://www.bermuda4u.com/Essential/sea-temperature.html

We were therein the beginning of May a few years ago, & being from Ny, while the water was cold, we went in, however many thought it was too cold. I would say that mid June will be fine, just not Caribbean warm.

Have a great cruise!

Hi Everyone

Enjoy....

We were on the beautiful Summit the same time, loved your commentary, video and pics, felt like I was still there:) wonderful job!!!!! sounds like you had a great time as we did too.

Thanks again, I really enjoyed it.

Carolinagirl,

The outdoor pool temperature was cold and didn't get used by many passengers during our cruise....except during some pool volleyball games and I noticed a lot of people were in the pool during sailaway from Bermuda.

The water temps in Bermuda were cold too during our visit. Not frigid, but cold to the point that it took some time for us to ease ourselves into the water.

You may have a nicer experience in June.

Thank you all so much for the info. I think the ocean will be good...we were just off the coast of NC for Memorial Day and I cannot remember a time when the water was that warm this early...!! So I am keeping my fingers crossed. It doesn't have to be bath water for the kids...but that pool on the boat last year was ridiculous...we couldn't figure out why it was so cold...we left out of Miami and went to the Bahamas...the ocean water and pool water (in the hotel) were so warm it was barely refreshing! Thanks again for all the info on the Summit...we can't wait!:p

Thanks so much for posting your pictures and review. As you can see we are headed out in 11 days. Your review was of great help. Your pictures were amazing. Can you tell me what kind of camera you used? I have a new DSLR that also shots video, so I am hoping to do both pictures and videos.

By the way...loved your singing.

Thanks again,

Bob

Archived