What goes around rolls around - The TP Saga of 2005

Someone started a new TP thread and it brought back so many memories of Laura's thread from 2005. I posted a link on the TP thread, but if you want a really fun read, take a little journey back in time and check this out. I'm dedicating it to Laura's memory because I think most would agree here that she had an amazing sense of humor. We cooked this up together and had so many laughs all the way through. She resurrected it in 2007.

Laura is laughing from heaven I hope! Love you, Laura!:)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=140742&highlight=tp+toilet+paper

Someone started a new TP thread and it brought back so many memories of Laura's thread from 2005. I posted a link on the TP thread, but if you want a really fun read, take a little journey back in time and check this out. I'm dedicating it to Laura's memory because I think most would agree here that she had an amazing sense of humor. We cooked this up together and had so many laughs all the way through. She resurrected it in 2007.

Laura is laughing from heaven I hope! Love you, Laura!:)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=140742&highlight=tp+toilet+paper

Before I head off to read it from start to finish, thought I'd post the Memorial graphic dedicated to Laura.

Laura-Kerr-Memorial-Candle.jpg.a1454a01a26e607e9f33f1377055c044.jpg

Joanie

And . . . .

IF there were ever a mechanical failure with the holder fixture . . . . .

Wait for it . . . . .

There would be a whole new meaning to . . . . .

ROTFLMAO

Sorry, had to do it :o

I'm so happy this thread rolling around again brought so many smiles and laughs to all of you. Reading it again brought back so much for me, too, and reminded me why I keep coming back; hoping for that moment when we all can just laugh together ... as a whole bunch of people who above all just love to cruise:)

We can pick it apart, tear it apart, quibble over little incidental changes and argue over which is the better cruise line, but at the end of the day we all just want to be out there on a ship at sea enjoying an experience that I honestly don't think can be beat.

That's really what the thread was all about ... just a hysterical little reminder that all the 'b&m' is just so silly. We are just so fortunate to have discovered cruising, even more fortunate to be able to enjoy it as often as we do and add to that we can come here and share those experiences as we look forward to heading out to sea again.

<snip> ...We can pick it apart, tear it apart, quibble over little incidental changes and argue over which is the better cruise line, but at the end of the day we all just want to be out there on a ship at sea enjoying an experience that I honestly don't think can be beat...

Excellent, and so well said!

Thanks for the link. I missed the original, and appreciate being able to read it now. :)

Archived