Margaritaville in Ocho Rios

Chucksta63

I also found my salt shaker!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was in the glassware section for me!!!!

Thanks so much to whoever told us about this! Gotta love that free stuff...and especially when its alcohol courtesy of Jimmy Buffett!!!! :D

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Margaritaville is really nice in Ocho Rios, plus its inside a gated outside shopping area with very nice shops and a great ice cream place--its a few minutes walk from where the ship docks. Small beach if you decide not to spend all the time at Margaritaville .. which has good food and drink and also expensive gift shop. There are outside kiosks and some Jamaican souvenirs.

Download free drink coupons off the Margaritaville site ...and enjoy!

Margaritaville is really nice in Ocho Rios, plus its inside a gated outside shopping area with very nice shops and a great ice cream place--its a few minutes walk from where the ship docks. Small beach if you decide not to spend all the time at Margaritaville .. which has good food and drink and also expensive gift shop. There are outside kiosks and some Jamaican souvenirs.

Download free drink coupons off the Margaritaville site ...and enjoy!

I didn't see where there is any free drink coupons???

Hi Julie

I went onto the site and I found them and printed them off for last years cruise. We never made the stop so I still have them, but I do go back on now and searched the site and I didn't see the printed free drink coupon. Perhaps they run ever so often.

I am not sure the name of the Pier --but its the Island Village shopping center and its really close and on the left hand side. Close to the ship and beach is clean and very nice to spend the day.

We go to jamaica every year... and love the nacho's at margaritaville... doesn't sound real caribbean... but they are massive and great... The coconut shrimp are quite good too!! They have margarita's there that come in a collectible glass for around 14 or 15 dollars.. very nice glasses! Refills are around ten dollars. They have a nice souviner store too. They have cool water trampolines on the beach... Our kids really liked the place... that's the only place they wanted to go! Yes, there is a waterslide in the middle of the restaurant... but we never went in, because our tour guide used to work there and told us to beware... he said he couldn't even count the # of times people threw up in there, among other things... so we chose to go in the ocean instead of the pool/slide!!!

We wish we would have been able to spend more time there. Very safe area (within the confines of the gated port area), food was good, drinks were great, plenty of music.

I had heard right before we left on our last cruise (5/07) that M'ville quit doing the Shaker of Salt thing. I may be wrong, but that was the rumor at the time.

Coupons coupons... when u get to margaritaville, when u sit down at your table, there will be paper placemats infront of each person. on the bottom corner of them is a salt shaker coupon for a free margarita. They are very small drinks.. but free...

Archived