So excited! I think I'll reach Pinacle by 73 y/o!

Just did the math and if I continue to sail RCI for at least 14 nights a year I will reach Pinacle in 44.2 years! I actually have a shot! Not so sure about my hubby though. :eek:

Why not always get a suite and you will only have to wait 22.1 years? Maybe hubby too :rolleyes:

LOL! I'm booked to Diamond status already and I'm quite shocked because I don't think of myself as a " cruiser" because we take so many other types of vacations:eek: and yet I kind of hope not to spend so much time cruising when I retire; I'm hoping I'll have time to do some other stuff!

Anyway, I will look for you in the D+ lounge in 44 years ( I'll be the ancient one!):p

700 cruise points

Diana

Haha. We're Diamond, we only have 139 points!

I dont think we'll ever become Pinnacle, only because I am sure the time will come (after we pay off 2 college tuitions) that DH and I will sail other cruiselines (le gasp!). Smaller lines that go to exotic places. :D

Just did the math and if I continue to sail RCI for at least 14 nights a year I will reach Pinacle in 44.2 years! I actually have a shot! Not so sure about my hubby though. :eek:

You'll find the Metamucil right next to the Cappaccino machine.

Great Thread!!! Love this. We just reached D+ after 8 years sailing Royal Caribbean. Now (as I said in another thread) we are stuck in Eternity as we will never make Pinnacle, nor do we so desire. (Well never say never, heck I may live to 100 and the DH may too, lol!!)

But like others have said. We take many types of land vacations as well and have all our kids in College (Private, yikes tuition and R&B is out of control!!!). So if we were old and retired with no kids expense, yes certainly we could easily make Pinnacle. But is it a goal? H E Double L Hockey Sticks NO!!!

Funny thing is we are on equal par now with someone who has like 600 cruise points. We are all D+, hahahah!!!

Haha. We're Diamond, we only have 139 points!

I dont think we'll ever become Pinnacle, only because I am sure the time will come (after we pay off 2 college tuitions) that DH and I will sail other cruiselines (le gasp!). Smaller lines that go to exotic places. :D

Lol, I'm Diamond and I'm at 84 cruise points! I think that I'll be in some other life before Pinnacle is possible.

I imagine the ranks of the Pinnacle members is so small that announcements should be made to C & A Members when they pass on. I mean, I have definitely got to get that tongue out of my cheeck!!!

Perhaps a perk might be burial at sea in an Nordic RCI fashion at dawn?

• 5 months later...

Since I only started in Dec 2009 and will have racked up a 47pts by next April 2012... assuming I manage to sail 14 days a year (unlikely but I can dream)... i'll be in my mid 80's by the time i'm Pinnacle.... man that's depressing!

Yea Stephanie, I'm probably on the same track. But for now, let's enjoy something a million times better than Pinnacle......our YOUTH! ;):D

And who comes out the winner? You...or RCL??

In other words, what will you have to pay RCL to get there and what do you get in return??

And who comes out the winner? You...or RCL??

In other words, what will you have to pay RCL to get there and what do you get in return??

Really not very much........Pinnacle is not all that it is cracked up to be....a free cruise when you turn Pinnacle and a badge...:rolleyes:

At 14 days a year,it will take me 23 more years....:eek::eek:

Archived