Trip Insurance??

Please give me some information on insurance on Hotels and Air if we are not booking that part of the trip through the cruise lines. We are planning a trip with family and two small grandkids to the caribbean so we want to make sure we have it covered.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Crusin Nut

There are lots of outside trip insurance agencies that specialize in trip insurance that does cover other aspects of the travel experience. There's even a website dedicated to comparing the companies and their policies. Google it as I can't remember the name... someone here will though. If you're using a TA, ask.

There are lots of outside trip insurance agencies that specialize in trip insurance that does cover other aspects of the travel experience. There's even a website dedicated to comparing the companies and their policies. Google it as I can't remember the name... someone here will though. If you're using a TA, ask.

Insuremytrip.com

I agree with Keith.

Travel insurance for coverage for any monies lost is only going to cover Non - reundable expenses.

Therefore, if your hotel or rental car company is going to credit back any deposits if you cancel, then there is no loss, thereby no need to spend extra money for travel protection for that portion.

However, you will want to still begin your travel dates starting from the time you step out of your front door. Then, any travel delays caused by auto malfunction, auto accident, travel incidents, etc,etc, will be covered.

Archived