Chocolate Breakfast

I am interested as well how this is. Is the chocolate breakfast the only thing they serve or if other people in the group don't like chocolate can they choose something else. What day is this offered?

I did find this video.

http://www.oasisoftheseas.com/video.php?embed=p0amtrMTrmu1GXAr36aqqJXfK1miTH0-

The chocolate items are the daily specials. The regular menu is also served. I think it was the final sea day of my cruise.

Sounds much better than it is. We had it on Freedom at the Dreamworks breakfast. My God so much chocolate (of course you can order anything you like and dont have to eat the chocolate stuff). With 3 excited kids under the age of 4 chocolate was the last thing we needed to give them at breakfast - as soon as they saw the pastries and breads they wanted it.

Very difficult to eat that type of stuff at that time of day.

Sounds much better than it is. We had it on Freedom at the Dreamworks breakfast. My God so much chocolate (of course you can order anything you like and dont have to eat the chocolate stuff). With 3 excited kids under the age of 4 chocolate was the last thing we needed to give them at breakfast - as soon as they saw the pastries and breads they wanted it.

Very difficult to eat that type of stuff at that time of day.

Maybe for some.....:)

That's what I thought! But it just wasn't as good as I expected........ And I thrive on candy & junk food!

phoenix, this is your second post in this thread... I'd be very interested to know what you didn't like about it. Just curious, mostly. I'm not a negative or complaining person - just wanted to know what they offered, and why you didn't enjoy it that much. :)

I just read on another thread that on the Oasis the chocolate breakfast is only offered during the character breakfast. It is just dh and myself and we really don't enjoy character breakfasts - and we're not into Shrek. We love Disney but even at Disney World we skip the character meals.

I thought the chocolate breakfast was served in the Diamond breakfast area only on the last sea day.

I really like it. I save up all week by eating light just so I can eat it all. Even the odd tasting chocolate smoothies are fun. :D It's an acquired taste that I was willing to acquire. Some of the pastries are better than others but fun to try, too. I couldn't decide between chocolate pancakes or waffles and still didn't want to go overboard so the waiter suggested he bring one of each. :)

Someone said they were going to stop offering the Diamond breakfast on Radiance because of the new diamond lounge offering continental breakfast. I hope they are wrong because it's not the same. :(

Gina

On the Allure they had the chocolate breakfast several times. We ordered both from the regular menu and also added a couple chocolate items. We thought it was a fantastic combination and after seeing my chocolate parfait all of our other tablemates ordered it too.

Off Oasis 5/21 ... the chocolate breakfast was the last sea day. It was available during the normal breakfast in the main dining room. I thought the pastries were decent, but the "milkshake" was quite bad (I've only had one good one in the 4 times I've tried ... you'd think I'd have given up by now). It's been on every ship I've been on since last November (including 2 3-nighters on the Majesty) so I assume it is fleet-wide.

Archived