Where's the pole?

39august

I have searched the "sticky" thread, but this question was not addressed in the searches for SS2 2114. So can anyone tell me where the pole is located in that suite, please?

I was recently in 2112 what pole are you referring to?

On a "sticky" comment about a different SS2 number, it was noted that there was a pole, I believe it said close to the bed. So apparently some of the SS2's have a pole. cruisenuts, 2112 is not a Sky Suite, therefore, no pole concerns!

The pole in S1 corner aft cabins is located near the foot of the bed. The bed is in the center of the cabin. Really doesn't get in the way.

So what is better, pole by the bathroom or pole by the balcony?

Will somebody explain what this thread is all about.............

There was a recent thread wherein a poster asked about some type of suite on one of the ships that had a pole. Apparently it is quite intrusive and the person wanted to avoid that suite.

On a "sticky" comment about a different SS2 number, it was noted that there was a pole, I believe it said close to the bed. So apparently some of the SS2's have a pole. cruisenuts, 2112 is not a Sky Suite, therefore, no pole concerns!

your'e right....we were in 2121, which is a suite... a little dyslexic I guess LOL!;)

Archived