Vines & Alfredo's on the Grand

Woobstr112G

Based on the Sapphire's post drydock deck plan in the 2012-2013 Cruise Atlas it will also have a pizzaria & a Vines. They're in the same locations in the Piazza however it appears that the pizzaria is smaller & Vines is larger. I definitely will visit it in April after it's lenghty January overhaul.

When they were doing the Grand dry dock they had a short video on Alfredo's. It appeared that it was going to be kind of frou-frou pizza. Are they still going to have the regular pizza on the pool deck?

I don't think it makes much sense to have two pizza places, but sometimes I enjoy just being able to grab a slice when I'm sitting on deck.:o

I don't know if I would call it "frou-frou", but the Pizza in Alfredo's is DELICIOUS! It is different from the pizza available up on the Lido deck--more restaurant style rather than fast-food type. Give it a try--the venue is beautiful, with views outside through the windows and inside of the piazza.

I don't know if I would call it "frou-frou", but the Pizza in Alfredo's is DELICIOUS! It is different from the pizza available up on the Lido deck--more restaurant style rather than fast-food type. Give it a try--the venue is beautiful, with views outside through the windows and inside of the piazza.

You do have a point, since I'm not a major pizza eater and did enjoy Alfredo's. I hardly ever take a bite of the Lido pizza; on any ship.

Archived