Celebrity website Broken

welshfamily

We have been trying to book beverage packages etc for our up coming August cruise on the Solstice but the ' manage your reservation ' page has disappered all we are getting is a picture of a ship and 'sorry this web page has not been found'. On clicking on the choices i.e. beveage packages nothing happens

Is anyone else having this problem? Is there a fault on the site ?

Thanks

They seem to be making some changes/upgrades to their website and at this time the site does not appear to be functioning properly. Hopefully in a day or two it will be better than ever.

The Celebrity web site has some serious problems in many areas. I would suggest NOT making any bookings until they get their act together ! I spoke with a Celebrity Vacation Planner yesterday and he was experiencing problems on their web site from Celebrities own internal PC. Makes one think twice about making any bookings now with their unstable systems! :eek:

We can't get it to work with FireFox, so swapped to internet explorer and it worked. Some of the prices are wrong on there as well, front screen will show one price and when you go to bookings page, prices are different. I am sure it will all work out soon.

Are you on the home page? There is a button that says "Go" in that box == that's probably the replacement for "Find"

Sorry, no "Go" button to be found, can only see "clear selection". It seems to show without any "go" or "find"... If it's up to it of course...:)

:)I have been SO frustrated but just went into IE explorer Tools, Internet Options, Delete and deleted cookies as someone above suggested and the website now works BEAUTIFLLY!!!!! Thank you for the suggestion!!

It takes a little getting used to, but there are some definite improvements!!

Jill

When doing price checks for our upcoming Connie cruise, I often get a page that says it is showing prices for Expedition. The stateroom categories, however, are definitely M-class, and the prices appear to be accurate. This has been happening on-and-off for many months.

Celebrity is known for having a bit of a dodgy website at times.

Have you tried the .com instead of the .co.uk?

Having said that keep an eye out where they mix £ and $ on the same page and sometimes add 15% to $ but it may already be included in £

Thanks All,

Deleted cookie's, no change

tried.com no change

We have lost all our details, on the 'manage my reservation ' page there is just a blue square and then a picture of a ship saying this web page is no longer available. The site no longer shows our cabin number or the fact that we have flights and transfers booked. The link to our second cabin has also disappeared as has our select dining reservations.

We are not sure now when we should be doing the on-line check in to enable us to order luggage labels as the link has gone. We travel in 7 weeks when would you advise completing on- line check in?

thanks again

Thanks All,

Deleted cookie's, no change

tried.com no change

We have lost all our details, on the 'manage my reservation ' page there is just a blue square and then a picture of a ship saying this web page is no longer available. The site no longer shows our cabin number or the fact that we have flights and transfers booked. The link to our second cabin has also disappeared as has our select dining reservations.

We are not sure now when we should be doing the on-line check in to enable us to order luggage labels as the link has gone. We travel in 7 weeks when would you advise completing on- line check in?

thanks again

I just looked at my reservation ... everything is there. I'm on a Mac using Firefox.

Connie

I had problems booking one of my excursions for the recently completed Connie cruise. In early Feb. it showed the St. Petersburg 2-day tour conflicting (overlapping) with the Tallinn Estonia one. ????? I called and they said it would be fixed in 72 hrs. 3 mos. later it was still messed up. I E-mailed them in early May and said I can't believe they don't have some hotshot tech on staff to fix this and there better be spaces for us if we have to book it on the ship. I got an immediate E-mail back apologizing for the inconvenience and saying they were booking the tour for us directly (which they said they couldn't do in Feb) and awaiting my OK to use the credit card they had on file.

Sounds now like there are more problems--bummer!

BTW--all the tours were great and we had a wonderful time!

Having tried to get into 'Manage My Reservation' today I see it is still suffering with 'lost detail' and a pretty picture of a ship with 'Page not Found'.:mad::confused:

I've tried deleting cookies, but still no good. (Using IE)

Has anyone had any luck in sorting this out or in speaking to Celebrity about it ? - I want to book a stateroom bar package but not whilst it's like this.

Just checked our reservation details, and all seems to be ok. Used Google Chrome, which I find to be much quicker and more stable than IE (and not just for the Celebrity website), and didn't experience any problems.

Having tried to get into 'Manage My Reservation' today I see it is still suffering with 'lost detail' and a pretty picture of a ship with 'Page not Found'.:mad::confused:

I've tried deleting cookies, but still no good. (Using IE)

Has anyone had any luck in sorting this out or in speaking to Celebrity about it ? - I want to book a stateroom bar package but not whilst it's like this.

Mine is still broken on IE (8 and 9), Firefox and my iPhone. I doubt if Chrome is going to fix the problem. I sent an email letting them know of the problem using the on-line contact tool a couple of days ago. I have not heard anything back.

If I didn't already have my e-docs, I would be giving Celebrity a call. If your e-docs are ready you should be able to get there by going through the on-line check in if you can't get there though the Manager my Reservation page.

Mine is still broken on IE (8 and 9), Firefox and my iPhone. I doubt if Chrome is going to fix the problem. I sent an email letting them know of the problem using the on-line contact tool a couple of days ago. I have not heard anything back.

If I didn't already have my e-docs, I would be giving Celebrity a call. If your e-docs are ready you should be able to get there by going through the on-line check in if you can't get there though the Manager my Reservation page.

Mine is not working either, and now it says this:-

The requested reservation is currently being modified. Please try again at a later time.

I haven't been able to get into Celebrity's Australian website to "search for a cruise", until this afternoon, when it let me input data until the date of the cruise, which it put in itself. Trouble is, it was not the date I wanted.

Archived