Sapphire Internet Cafe

azseas

There used to be a huge drink counter (massive in size) in the Sapphire Princess internet cafe. I never used it and didn't pay attention if it was there last time. They are switching this around during dry dock so it will go away.

I think most people get their coffee drinks on Deck 5 in the atrium.

There used to be a huge drink counter (massive in size) in the Sapphire Princess internet cafe. I never used it and didn't pay attention if it was there last time. They are switching this around during dry dock so it will go away.

I think most people get their coffee drinks on Deck 5 in the atrium.

Yeah, the Sapphire and Diamond Princess' internet cafe's are huge and had that coffee bar, but I've never seen it staffed...:(

Hi all -- is there a coffee bar inside the internet cafe on the Sapphire? If not, where do you go to get the speciality coffees? thank you!

There is a beverage bar in the cafe, however we've not seen it used. Below is a picture:

2091801860046097424S600x600Q85.jpg

Thank you all! We have been on the sapphire twice and I thught I remembered it then was reading on hear about having to go to the atrium bar! So its there -- but not staffed! Thanks!

Thank you all! We have been on the sapphire twice and I thught I remembered it then was reading on hear about having to go to the atrium bar! So its there -- but not staffed! Thanks!

Years ago I saw it staffed......... :) . They were bored so I am not surprised they are no longer staffed. Ever since they have allowed wifi in the cabins, I have stopped going in there.

I've seen pastries in the little display (very good!) but rarely a person there. With the exception of the counter going away, does anyone know if the rest of the cafe will stay the same? I've always thought the Sapphire internet cafe was the best on any of the Princess ships...roomy and light. Hope that won't change after drydock!!

With the exception of the counter going away, does anyone know if the rest of the cafe will stay the same?

According to the post dry-dock deck plan shown in the new 2012-2013 Cruise Atlas, the internet café will no longer extend all the way to the port side of the ship. Sabatini’s will be expanded forward along the port side in the space formerly occupied by part of the internet café.

Jim

According to the post dry-dock deck plan shown in the new 2012-2013 Cruise Atlas, the internet café will no longer extend all the way to the port side of the ship. Sabatini’s will be expanded forward along the port side in the space formerly occupied by part of the internet café.

Jim

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! I so loved sitting in one of the window seats watching the sea go by, while checking my mail. At least I will get to enjoy it one last time in December!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! I so loved sitting in one of the window seats watching the sea go by, while checking my mail. At least I will get to enjoy it one last time in December!
On the other hand, the Sapphire is getting the International Cafe and the Pizzaria.

On the other hand, the Sapphire is getting the International Cafe and the Pizzaria.

Any idea which ships are scheduled to have the sit down pizzeria added and when? Sure love that feature on the Sun class ships and the old Crown/Regal.

Archived