D1 closet space on Oasis?

I have searched the RC forum here for some idea of closet space on the D1 cabin on the Oasis with no luck. Anybody have any pictures or help? We are used to the closets on RC in the JS, but just can't shell out the bigger bucks this time. We have on hold #12594. Thanks so much for any help.

Can’t help for a photo and only to say we have never had a closet/drawer space issue on any ship, in any cabin category. We are fairly light packers but do bring formal clothes, and longest crusie was 10 days. I’ve never seen a post where someone said there was not enough closet /drawer space in a D cabin. Hope this helps a bit.

M

Last cruise I was in a JS. It was great for storing away your luggage.

This time I'll be in a D1 balcony, where does everyone keep their luggage?

Gail

It will easily fit under the bed. We always store ours there out of the way.

Last cruise I was in a JS. It was great for storing away your luggage.

This time I'll be in a D1 balcony, where does everyone keep their luggage?

Gail

Under the bed - if they are too deep you may have to leave them open to slip them under the bed.

Adequate or not might be in the eye of the beholder as others have said, but I can say the closet in the D cabins on Oasis is the smallest I´ve ever seen so far on a ship.

My biggest gripe with it was that when putting my suit on a hanger in there it was not deep enough to close the sliding door without squeezing my suit. To me totally inadequate.

I have searched the RC forum here for some idea of closet space on the D1 cabin on the Oasis with no luck. Anybody have any pictures or help? We are used to the closets on RC in the JS, but just can't shell out the bigger bucks this time. We have on hold #12594. Thanks so much for any help.

If possible would you mind posting some pictures of your cabin and providing some feedback on views and location we are in that cabin next year and would love the help! Have a great cruise!

The D closets are not only small, they are poorly placed. Because the cabin doors open outward, they had to create recessed entryways, and those took up the space where the closets are traditionally located. Now the closet is in the main part of the stateroom, facing the bed. If you have a cabin where the bed is by the closet, it will be a pretty tight space.

I don't recall having a problem closing the doors, but I don't think DH had a suit on the trip...

After reading everyones comments about a D cabin (we are booked on Allure), we decided

to change our reservation and now feel much better about the trip.:)

As you all mentioned the closet is placed in a strange position and small, my DH wears a tux

on formal nights and our clothes not fitting in the space provided seems that the design team dropped the ball on this one.

I had not checked on this before as we were just on Voyager and had a D2, (usually have a JS but they were all gone) and although the closet was smaller it was still just fine and

the suitcases fit under the bed.

So thanks everyone for the information:)

After reading everyones comments about a D cabin (we are booked on Allure), we decided

to change our reservation and now feel much better about the trip.:)

As you all mentioned the closet is placed in a strange position and small, my DH wears a tux

on formal nights and our clothes not fitting in the space provided seems that the design team dropped the ball on this one.

I had not checked on this before as we were just on Voyager and had a D2, (usually have a JS but they were all gone) and although the closet was smaller it was still just fine and

the suitcases fit under the bed.

So thanks everyone for the information:)

what did you change to?

Archived