Cab from miami airport to cruise terminal

They have a cab stand outside baggage claim and you can talk to them but a van cab MAY be able to handle 6 including luggage. If not yep 2 cabs and from the airport should run about $20-$25 plus tip. The cabs would be the least expensive if you divide the cost.

Almost all of the people on here recommend sas transportation.They are not only wonderful, but very polite, always on time, and have an excellent rate!

You can book ahead of time, online, no deposit needed, then when you arrive, you call them and they are there within minutes. :) We found them to be almost 1/2 of what others vans waiting outside the terminal for people to be.

Do a search on here about SAS and you'll find everyone recommending.

Almost all of the people on here recommend sas transportation.They are not only wonderful, but very polite, always on time, and have an excellent rate!

SAS receives great reviews, but charges per person though, so with a group of six if a taxi will accommodate them then it likely would be cheaper. I am not sure if the OP is going to Port of Miami or to Port Everglades, if it is Port of Miami than SAS would not even be an option.

SAS receives great reviews, but charges per person though, so with a group of six if a taxi will accommodate them then it likely would be cheaper. I am not sure if the OP is going to Port of Miami or to Port Everglades, if it is Port of Miami than SAS would not even be an option.

Don't you mean the other way around? They are in Miami and also FLL, unless things have changed since last year. Everyone on our roll call used them. I used them from FLL and friends used them in Miami. :confused:

Don't you mean the other way around? They are in Miami and also FLL, unless things have changed since last year. Everyone on our roll call used them. I used them from FLL and friends used them in Miami. :confused:

I believe that SAS does not operate from the Miami airport (MIA) to Port of Miami, but only operates if there is travel involved to Ft. Lauderdale. The OP mentioned a ride from Miami (so I am assuming MIA) but did not mentioned what port. If it is Port of Miami I do not think SAS would do a run from MIA to Port of Miami since no travel to Ft. Lauderdale is involved.

Just checked SAS's website and they have this quote on their home page: "We are a Ft. Lauderdale based company and because of Permit Restrictions we cannot offer Miami to Miami Trips"

I believe that SAS does not operate from the Miami airport (MIA) to Port of Miami, but only operates if there is travel involved to Ft. Lauderdale. The OP mentioned a ride from Miami (so I am assuming MIA) but did not mentioned what port. If it is Port of Miami I do not think SAS would do a run from MIA to Port of Miami since no travel to Ft. Lauderdale is involved.

Just checked SAS's website and they have this quote on their home page: "We are a Ft. Lauderdale based company and because of Permit Restrictions we cannot offer Miami to Miami Trips"

Hmm, that's weird. I know there were people last year that flew into Miami and said they took SAS to the port. I do know they pick up at the port and take you to the airport in FLL. They did come get us and take us to the air port.

Archived