Bathroom supplies: every cruiseline is different. What about Princess?

flashdog_1

Some supply Qtips, others not. Bottles of hand lotion? Cotton balls for makeup remover? Hair dryer, shower cap, shoe shine fabric. Please advise. I'm getting stuff out of my cruise storage place today. Thanks

We had a balcony room and they had small bottles of shampoo, body lotion and bar soap. Your cabin stewart will replenish when empty. My DH used the soap only. He felt that the shampoo did not get his hair clean? I liked the eucalyptus scent of the body lotion, so used that. But I brought my own shampoo, conditioner and body wash. Just be aware that the showers are small and there is VERY LIMITED space for products.

I love the scent of the lotion, etc. Thank goodness we are leaving on the next cruise soon as I used my last drop of lotion the other day.:p

Some of the extra stuff in the suites are nice but, how much of that stuff do you really use?

I like to bring my own shampoo, body wash, etc. My husband is fine with what Princess has in the cabin. Since we get a balcony cabin and not a mini suite the shower is very small. I found the perfect Cruise shower caddy by Favors By Serendipity. They even have a product for the soap so it doesn't, keep dropping (just try and bend down to pick it up in those showers):eek:

Yes the PH Suites have the Shower Gel-EE liquid soap and other creams and rinses. That is in addition to having Jaccuzzi Tubs and seperate showers. The walk in closet is also nice with the shoe care buffing and polishing items and free dry cleaning and laundry. Take 5-6 days of clothes for a 10 day cruise.

Do the mini suites have upgraded amenities from the regular balcony rooms? Does anyone know what amenities are included? Leaving tomorrow HURRAH!!

If you are Elite, you should have upgraded bathroom amenities in a mini suite. If not, they will be the same as an inside starteoom usually.

Soap, Conditioner, shampoo and lotion. ;)

Some supply Qtips, others not. Bottles of hand lotion? Cotton balls for makeup remover? Hair dryer, shower cap, shoe shine fabric. Please advise. I'm getting stuff out of my cruise storage place today. Thanks

You will get the above-mentioned items if you book a full suite only.

Standard amenties will include bottles of Eucalyptus shampoo, hand lotion, bars of soap, aka as Lotus Spa products. They are very nice, also hair conditioner.

For those in mini-suites, you qualify for standard amenities only, unless you are Elite, and you will get upgraded amenities.

Your steward will put a bucket of ice in the fridge every day, and you don't get a water pitcher. You will have 4 glasses and cocktail napkins in your room, as well as water glasses in the bathroom.

Princess makes you buy your water, or you are free to drink it out of the tap.

I'll extend my question to include, "what's in the main cabin"? Meaning is there a water pitcher and ice bucket or just ice? Thanks.

A water pitcher is no longer needed or supplied in the cabins, as the tap water is a pure as bottle water. There will be an ice bucket refilled twice daily though. And if you need more ice, just pick up the phone and call room service if your room steward is off duty. ;)

Do the mini suites have upgraded amenities from the regular balcony rooms? Does anyone know what amenities are included? Leaving tomorrow HURRAH!!

I had shower gel in my mini-suite, so that's extra above and beyond regular rooms. Great for washing out my bathing suit.

I'll extend my question to include, "what's in the main cabin"? Meaning is there a water pitcher and ice bucket or just ice? Thanks.

I hope there's a bucket, otherwise that could be kind of a mess . . .

I had shower gel in my mini-suite, so that's extra above and beyond regular rooms. Great for washing out my bathing suit.

I

Forgot about the shower gel. We get that in the regular rooms, too;)

I

Forgot about the shower gel. We get that in the regular rooms, too;)

We were in a balcony cabin a few weeks ago and we did not get shower gel.

Sasha'smom - I've found one online here and ordered it, looks a little bigger than yours does though it hasn't arrived yet. It's funny how the little things can get you excited!

I'd like to know how it works out for you.

What I like about the shower caddy from Favors By Serendipity is it is travel size and designed especially for cruise ships. I use The Velcro straps On it and it fits perfectly attached from the shelf so I can still use the shelf. Great for the showers on Princess ships. They even have a picture showing it used in a Princess regular shower. By the way, we always get a balcony cabin and I've never gotten shower gel. Bring my own. The princess products fit in it for my husband, and I put my travel size products in it. My friend uses it too and she puts full size products and they fit on the shelf.

Archived