New Past Guest Rate many winter Carib. cruises

MCC retired

PescadoAmarillo:

Assuming your friends are booking the same category as you have booked , since you are still out side of Princess Final Payment date ,

your TA should be able to reprice you .:confused:

Current Past Guest rate code promos for your sailing are PEC , PEH , and PL6 .I'll bet your friends are booked on one of these promos?

If so , you qualify also .(these rate codes only apply to certain categories)

There are no FLASH rates (new booking only) on your sailing yet .

Your TA may be reluctant to reprice you as it means less $$.

Thank you for your help. We are already booked under a PL6 promotion. The PEC AND PEH promotions that our friend qualifies for are cheaper than the PL6 promotion our friend also qualifies for. The issue is that WE do not qualify for the PEC and PEH promotions which were emailed only to certain past passengers. These are for the exact same category (I) for both of us.

PescadoAmarillo:

One final suggestion .

Have your TA change your rate code to PEC (the lowest current past guest rate for cat I ) via POLAR (the TA online booking system for Princess ) . This will bypass the PCL resv agent .

I just had my TA try a fake booking in POLAR ,on your sailing , using my CC acct # ( I never received the email deal) Sure enough ,I could have booked myself at the PEC rate.:rolleyes:

PescadoAmarillo:

One final suggestion .

Have your TA change your rate code to PEC (the lowest current past guest rate for cat I ) via POLAR (the TA online booking system for Princess ) . This will bypass the PCL resv agent .

I just had my TA try a fake booking in POLAR ,on your sailing , using my CC acct # ( I never received the email deal) Sure enough ,I could have booked myself at the PEC rate.:rolleyes:

MCC is correct. If your TA says it doesn't work for you I would find a TA who will get it to work.

Just today we were able to get PL7 pricing for most of our January/February cruises, combined with past passenger savings of $50pp. If you were not eligible for savings last week, you might check (or have your TA check) to see if there is some potential savings this week. We are still about $100pp per cruise above 2011 pricing, so it's possible there might be even more savings to come.

Archived