Where is DBA?

crossingfan

You can always find his most recent posts by clicking here and running that search.

Noticed your signature:

Λυπούμαστε, αλλά δεν υπάρχει ελληνική Μεταφραστής για σας; Εδώ είναι για σας να χρησιμοποιήσετε: Google Translator http://translate.google.com/

For those going, "Huh?" here is what Globaliser asks has in his/hher signature: Τι θέλουμε; Μια ελληνική προεπιλογή. Πότε το θέλουμε; Τώρα! Translates to: What do we want? A Greek default. When do we want? Now!

And my reply to Globalizer is: Sorry, but no Greek Translator for you? Here is for you to use: Google Translator http://translate.google.com/

Joanie

Thanks for thinking of me Rick. Had a lot going on in the last few weeks including a large reception party at my home. I was also in a lot of ways getting more information together than I could organize and post. (I overloaded myself in a sense)

I'm starting to get into the groove of married life and things ought to be more 'normal' in the near future. :D

Hey Dutch:

Congratualtions and best wishes. I got in from Rome a week ago last Sunday and headed to Seattle on Wednesday for my Friday cruise on the AMSTERDAM and I know I have seen some of your posts in that time.

All the Best!

Himself.

DBA

Hear Hear!! Congrats!! I was just concerned about you and very happy to know all is well and as always I wish you both the very BEST!

Looking forward to more of your insight and wonderful articles.

Rick

Archived