Ladies, show me your cruise toes!

lucigo

I usually just paint mine a bright frosted orange. Sorry, no pics. However, I would like to ask all of you who get pedicures ..... how do you keep them so nice during the cruise? I have this habit of when I am in sand/at beaches, my toes get all scruffed up, so I have to re-apply my toenail polish. How do you do this if you have a pedicure? I am afraid that if I got a pedicure, in one day there would be nail polish missing and my feet would look worse than before.

I am rough on polish. They do normally last with a extra topmcoat or two but I always bring my own polish colors to get me nails done. In case there is a chip I can repair

Wouldn't it be a riot if this thread was actually started by a guy named Mel with a foot fetish , who is pleasureing himself to all these pics as we speak

*LOL* :) :) :) :)

*deep breathing and moans *

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM look at that little piggy that went to market ............I have some roast beef for you that will make you go wee wee wee...."

*More heavy breathing *

So sad but i thought the same thing!:rolleyes:

Here are a couple pedi pics one from my balcony last year on the Carnival Freedom and the other one is some random beach pic. Wish I knew where, sorry.

5945878247_0338647fee.jpg

P9290141 by pinacolada2010, on Flickr

5946427260_dfce9bd0ea.jpg

IMG_0470 by pinacolada2010, on Flickr

Sorry for the double posts, flickr was giving me a headache!

Edited by kimba6539

toes.jpg

I'm thinking about trying a different version of this one since its Carnival and not a Disney cruise.. losing the mickey head and making a wave. I do like this color for a cruise, though I admit I get shades of blue a LOT.

I'm considering it but dh thinks I should just do one solid color like always. :rolleyes: My apt. is Thursday so I have a couple more days to decide.

I'm considering it but dh thinks I should just do one solid color like always. :rolleyes: My apt. is Thursday so I have a couple more days to decide.

If you go for one solid color at least let them do a flower or some kind of "art" on your big piggly wiggly! ;)

Being from Ohio , it is a joy to get your toes in the sand and I have taken several mood shots with toes in them... goes along with the country song "got my toes in the water, as- in the sand....... life is good today"

toes.jpg.1eea885341e07f94b134a9f20a3763b6.jpg

toes.jpg

I'm thinking about trying a different version of this one since its Carnival and not a Disney cruise.. losing the mickey head and making a wave. I do like this color for a cruise, though I admit I get shades of blue a LOT.

Luci, I love this color. What color is this and who sells it? Thanks.

hey what happen to the ugly feet photo???

who ever posted it did a great photo shop job :)

sorry you all wont get to see it !

is it gone ??? omg. that photo almost made me spray coffee all over my laptop. what a great job they did too get that image done.