Ladies, show me your cruise toes!

lucigo

Wouldn't it be a riot if this thread was actually started by a guy named Mel with a foot fetish , who is pleasureing himself to all these pics as we speak

*LOL* :) :) :) :)

*deep breathing and moans *

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM look at that little piggy that went to market ............I have some roast beef for you that will make you go wee wee wee...."

*More heavy breathing *

Wouldn't it be a riot if this thread was actually started by a guy named Mel with a foot fetish , who is pleasureing himself to all these pics as we speak

*LOL* :) :) :) :)

*deep breathing and moans *

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM look at that little piggy that went to market ............I have some roast beef for you that will make you go wee wee wee...."

*More heavy breathing *

HAHA..you are sick..LMAO. That is funny.

HAHA..you are sick..LMAO. That is funny.

*LOL* I am looking at this saying okay pretty pedicures and all , but most guys would love to see the lovely ladies that these feet belong to :)

What if this is some looney who gets his ya yas looking at feet.

To the OP please do not take offense I am in no way saying this is what you are doing. Just having a long boring day and am getting silly . *LOL*

Edited by babyher

*LOL* I am looking at this saying okay pretty pedicures and all , but most guys would love to see the lovely ladies that these feet belong to :)

What if this is some looney who gets his ya yas looking at feet.

To the OP please do not take offense I am in no way saying this is what you are doing. Just having a long boring day and am getting silly . *LOL*

LOL As you can see from my signature I'm just the mom of a special needs kid who loves to cruise and finds happiness in the little things - like cruise toes!

Can't vouch for lurkers tho! LOL :p

LOL As you can see from my signature I'm just the mom of a special needs kid who loves to cruise and finds happiness in the little things - like cruise toes!

Can't vouch for lurkers tho! LOL :p

Thanks for not taking offense. I meant no harm.

Just my wacky sense of humor coming out to play. *LOL*

It is a fun thread :)

Do not use red glitter nail polish on your toes!. DH and I were snorkeling in Costa Maya in April; when making out way back to shore I was bitten by something in the water. I had a deep puncture wound that bled very badly for about 1/2 hour and was very painful. The locals at the beach bar/restraunt I was at said the glitter in my nail polish probably attracted it. This picture was about 4 days later but you can see from the bruising that it was prety bad.

bite.jpg.2b8b016aee75f1ee1c308506d823675c.jpg

Do not use red glitter nail polish on your toes!. DH and I were snorkeling in Costa Maya in April; when making out way back to shore I was bitten by something in the water. I had a deep puncture wound that bled very badly for about 1/2 hour and was very painful. The locals at the beach bar/restraunt I was at said the glitter in my nail polish probably attracted it. This picture was about 4 days later but you can see from the bruising that it was prety bad.

Ouch!!! Will keep that in mind!

13 days til my cruise and I'm still not sure what color I'm getting this time! :rolleyes:

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I wonder if I started the thread "Show me your Cruise Boobs " what kind of a responce I would get .

*LOL*

Hey ya can't blame a guy for trying :) :)

Hahahahahaha you are SOOOOO funny. :p

Thanks for not taking offense. I meant no harm.

Just my wacky sense of humor coming out to play. *LOL*

It is a fun thread :)

To be honest with you when I first saw the title of the thread I was suspicous until I saw who the OP was. And from other threads I knew it was a woman so I wasn't concerned..LOL.

I do like this thread. Since my next cruise will be leaving the day after my wedding I will just have matching french tips on my fingers and toes.