Ladies, show me your cruise toes!

lucigo

hey what happen to the ugly feet photo???

who ever posted it did a great photo shop job :)

sorry you all wont get to see it !

My DH did it:D I guess it made everyone sick! It made me sick too! He is crazy like that...I found another one,

whitetip.jpg

Luci, I love this color. What color is this and who sells it? Thanks.

I don't know I just picked it out at the pedicure place! If I go back to the same place I will find out and post for you! I cruise in 10 days so it won't be TOO long before I'm back in there!

Lucky you!! :)

How many different cruises and ships?

35 times on various Carnivals..RCCL, NCCL, Old no longer in biz lines, but "my heart will go on" with SITMAR...many on those.now passed thru the hands of Princess, then into CCL's. Several more in the bucket this year and next, and plannning a trip to the Baltics next fall...Doing TA Magic in 99 days!!! Took cruze time out to expierience Europe for a number of years, and 45th trip there in the Fall.

35 times on various Carnivals..RCCL, NCCL, Old no longer in biz lines, but "my heart will go on" with SITMAR...many on those.now passed thru the hands of Princess, then into CCL's. Several more in the bucket this year and next, and plannning a trip to the Baltics next fall...Doing TA Magic in 99 days!!! Took cruze time out to expierience Europe for a number of years, and 45th trip there in the Fall.

You should be a "cruise toes" expert by this point!! :)

also excursions..just shop now!!!..But do but an 8x10 about every 2 yrs, so I'll have a current "envogue" one of me. Maybe on the TA this Fall...,. Got nails n toesies done today..but just plain. Told her I will bring a CCL "logo" for my biggie...Got my lists going for my next 3 cruzes..and packing stuff that is always in my totes.

Love this thread! Thought I was the only one that took pics of the feet at all the fun places. Although I have several pics that show off the pedi, thought I'd share these for a change of pace. . . From my most recent sailing on NCL. Might just snag the Disney idea posted above for my next cruise on the Dream. :)

momsquad

P5310157.jpg.626acd35a043a0222b191fe89a8476e6.jpg

P6020294-1.jpg.af93b6cde4a2ab5e5db617fb4423d039.jpg

I am LOVING this thread!! We sail two weeks today and I am getting my pedi on the day before! Just cant decide what to go for... classic French, stunning red, sparkles, nail art???

Decisions decisions......

I got my cruise toes yesterday, cruise leaves Saturday - can't wait to take toes pictures! I showed my husband when I got home and he was disappointed I didn't get the Carnival colors LOL Then I asked my son if he wanted to see my "cruise toes" and he was disappointed also and said, those aren't cruise ships on your toes, those are just flowers! :rolleyes: Oh well....I went with a green and the woman didn't speak much English so I just told her to go for it, and she painted a yellow flower with some flare...thought she did a nice job :)

I got my cruise toes yesterday, cruise leaves Saturday - can't wait to take toes pictures! I showed my husband when I got home and he was disappointed I didn't get the Carnival colors LOL Then I asked my son if he wanted to see my "cruise toes" and he was disappointed also and said, those aren't cruise ships on your toes, those are just flowers! :rolleyes: Oh well....I went with a green and the woman didn't speak much English so I just told her to go for it, and she painted a yellow flower with some flare...thought she did a nice job :)

they sound cute. i cant wait too see them. have your husband and sons toes that are undone in a pix and we will take a vote as too has the best looking pedicure :D im betting you will win ;)

I am really enjoying this thread! Last year I had a watermelon pedi, perfect for summer. Too bad I don't have a pic but it was just a melon color with small black dots for seeds and a thin creamy white line with a thin green tip. I really enjoyed it.

i love these photo's. personally, i think ones feet are the ugliest part of our anatomy ( what a beating they go through hauling us around all our lives ). but these pretty, fun painted toes make up for that in my mind. please keep the pix coming. it is fun too see them. ;)