Ladies, show me your cruise toes!

lucigo

62187_428686714583_6067784583_5027800_2581541_n.jpg

I decided to do mine as the carnival colors!!

Awsome! This picture should be in the Carnival Magazine (I forget the proper name) It is really great! Bet you anything someone sets up a booth next to the temporary tatoo booth on the Lido and starts selling these!

Edited by Melismass1

That pic is from Carnival's facebook page. lol! (I only know that because I saw it about a year ago and saved it for my next cruise...haha!)

ETA - link to FB album

Yes, Carnival does have that on their facebook page!! I submit photos to them all the time of our cruises!! They have used and published 8 of them total on facebook:) I live on FB.....I have sent them well over 300 photos!! I was absolutely amazed that they have picked mine!! I always said they aint gonna pick my pictures they aint good enough:) But I guess i had good luck and so they picked some of them finally!!

What about us men?

You can paint your toe nails if you would like...:)

LOL I did, see my pic from the Valor HMC in May. Wife loved it...

[ATTACH]200343[/ATTACH]

Edited by skiingj

Yes, Carnival does have that on their facebook page!! I submit photos to them all the time of our cruises!! They have used and published 8 of them total on facebook:) I live on FB.....I have sent them well over 300 photos!! I was absolutely amazed that they have picked mine!! I always said they aint gonna pick my pictures they aint good enough:) But I guess i had good luck and so they picked some of them finally!!

How fun!!! I think I've showed that pic to at least 10 people!!! lol!

I had no idea that so many people took pictures of there toes!! I hate feet but yet I still take pictures of them!! LOL!! This was a really good thread to start:)

Thanks :) Last year I took my mom on our group autism cruise, so before the cruise I took her for her first pedicure!! Of course she is hooked now and "cruise toes" have become part of our tradition!

3toes.jpg

3 generations of cruise toes. The "funny" thing here is that we didn't get to go to HMC, and we had shopping in Nassau, so we had to take this picture when we got home. Thank goodness the world's most beautiful beaches are in our backyard. :D

Edited by lucigo

I'm really hoping my toes heal before our cruise in 5.5 wks.. I broke 2 toes in a couple of places this weekend, they are wonderfully purple, swollen, and killing me!

On a positive note, I thought it was my foot that was broke and would have been devastated to cruise with a cast.. I would have gotten the cast off the week *after* the cruise, can you imagine the cast shaped tan line? LOL

Edited by missesmamax3