Allure- Deck 11 or Deck 6?

We were on the Oasis on Deck 8 and it was the perfect location for us! Right around the corner from Central Park and Park Cafe which we loved for breakfast and lunch... But I say any deck/room is great, because you are cruising!

We were on the Oasis on Deck 8 and it was the perfect location for us! Right around the corner from Central Park and Park Cafe which we loved for breakfast and lunch... But I say any deck/room is great, because you are cruising!

Ditto!!!

Ditto!!!

Double Ditto. :) I've picked 8 for the very same reason.

Deck 11 is our choice.

We have stayed in balconies on decks 11 and 8 on Oasis and deck 10 on Allure. We have decided that we like deck 11 near the aft elevators the best because it is very close to the concierge lounge (our favorite spot on the ship). We booked Alllure last minute for September and reserved deck 12; we have booked Allure B2B for next December on deck 11 for above stated reasons.

With that said, our cabin on deck 8 was across from the forward elevator lobby and we found that Central Park makes for a great passageway to travel from one elevator lobby to the other.

Archived