Celebrity infinity

silkhair1

That's very hard to answer. I'm not a spa person, so for me, Aqua Class isn't of interest. BLU is a big draw, but not enough to justify the extra money. Others are crazy about Aqua Class and would book it just for the shower heads alone (so I'm told).

Here are the Aqua Class amenities:

Priority seating in Blu, a specialty restaurant that also serves a complimentary and healthy continental breakfast every day

Plentiful in-room amenities, including Hansgrohe® shower panels, aromatherapy selections, a pillow menu, complimentary bathroom amenities, and daily deliveries of bottled water and teas

A Personal Spa Concierge to arrange AquaSpa® treatments

Plush AquaClass Frette® bathrobes and slippers

Enhanced personal care products

Free, unlimited access to the Persian Garden and Relaxation Room

Special programming and wellness classes

AquaClass is available only on Solstice Class® ships

The BLU is the standard Aqua restaurant and is suppose to be very nice.

We will try Aqua on our next Jan 12 Eclipse Cruise. We've done Concierge and enjoyed those extras:

Priority check-in counter

Complimentary welcome sparkling wine

Fresh fruit and flowers and nightly deliveries of hors d'oeuvres

Handheld hair dryer

Hansgrohe® massaging showerhead and plush Frette® bathrobes

100% Egyptian-cotton oversized bath towels

Main and specialty restaurant seating preferences

Complimentary shoeshine service

Express luggage delivery

Celebrity tote bag

Personalized stationery

Golf umbrella and complimentary use of high-quality binoculars

An expanded room-service breakfast menu

Pillow menu for a perfect night's sleep

The main difference is Aqua has BLU as the standard restaurant and Concierge has the standard Main Dining Rm. And Aqua has daily access to the Persian Garden and Relaxation Rm.

Den

So Aqua has a spa pass? I am not sure of any of the differences. Does Concierge class have access to Blu? Is there a different menu? Just a little confused!

Hi, Infinity does not have Aqua Class yet. She is being upgraded in

November. (Just in case you are sailing before that time).

Conceirge Class cabins do not have access to Blu. Only folks in Aqua

Class may dine in Blu, with the exception of Suite Passengers, who may,

for 5.00 per person eat there for dinner on a space availiblity only basis.

And the menu in Blu is totally different than the main dining room.

Does aqua class get concierge amenities and aqua amenities? Can you switch from Blu dining room to main dining room if you like the main menu better? I mean alternate depending on your taste. We are looking into the choose your time dining option. Thank you for any help!

It seems like you are trying to create a blended experience but Concierge Class, with the MDR, and Aqua Class, with the spa experiences and BLU, are really separate class designations. I would say that if you aren't looking for the Spa activities, you'll be fine with Concierge Class or even a standard verandah cabin.

Thank you, I am not a spa person, but read that the Aqua level got to order from the healthier spa menu. Is there such a thing, or does everyone get this? Looking to eat a little lighter and am interested in that menu option for room service and such.

Hi,

We have found the restaurant fare in Blu to be exceptional and very much to our tastes. And, taken together with the extra amenities of Aqua Class staterooms, have vowed that because of Blu we'll only book Aqua Class on the S-class ships. Now that Aqua Class is coming to M-class (where we have other favored staterooms), we'll take it on a case-by-case basis. ;-)

While some will argue that they didn't care for the fare in Blu, didn't like being away from the main dining room, etc., we loved it! As for the Blu cuisine being more healthy, it is slightly more preparation conscious. Blu has a separate galley and they rely less on heavy cream sauces and use less fats. We did not find taste sacrificed one whit!

But if you're looking to dine "lighter" as you say, and since you've declared you're not a spa person, you might do best to go with Concierge Class (or other categories) and dine for main meals in the MDR, and take breakfast and lunch in the Aqua Spa Café.

This café is located in the Aqua Spa/Solarium area of the ship and serves tasty and health-conscious fare. It is one of my favorite places to have lunch.

Enjoy your cruise!

CM

Archived