OT....Somthing very Unusual

Pokeynose

I was watching a cruise ship sailing out of NY in dense fog. It came out of the fog like a ghost. The Statue of Liberty was in the fog in the background. Beautiful as ever. Just wanted to share.

We also have fog along the lake front in Illinois and Indiana. The beaches are closed. This is very unusual also.

I was watching a cruise ship sailing out of NY in dense fog. It came out of the fog like a ghost. The Statue of Liberty was in the fog in the background. Beautiful as ever. Just wanted to share.

We also have fog along the lake front in Illinois and Indiana. The beaches are closed. This is very unusual also.

Would love to see a photo of that-sounds beautiful!

On our recent Maasdam cruise, the bridge sounded the fog horn all night. There were a few times we could not see our hand before our face standing on our veranda. I LOVE when the fog horn keeps sounding.

On our recent Maasdam cruise, the bridge sounded the fog horn all night. There were a few times we could not see our hand before our face standing on our veranda. I LOVE when the fog horn keeps sounding.

The only sailing I have been on where the fog horn was used was on the QM2 to Canada. (Only the best) Oh, and there was the time on the schooner on Penobscot Bay where you could go and pump the bellows of the fog horn - now that was cool!

Archived