Sea Princess Inside Rooms

hangfive

There seems to be a little difference in size, but not enough that Id pay extra. Tight but doable. Iv been in smaller cabins, but any smaller and Id move to a OV.

Two twin beds that convert to a queen, refrigerator, safe, phone, hairdryer, television,... closet, desk, bathroom with shower.

Cabin size ranges from 147 to 155 square feet.

The only thing I would suggest is unless you have a third/fourth person sharing the cabin, try to book a cabin for two only, as the extra beds are bunks that are on the walls (not in the ceiling) and can be annoying if your bed is a queen/king. If your beds are made up as twins, it is not as much an issue. EM

There seems to be a little difference in size, but not enough that Id pay extra. Tight but doable. Iv been in smaller cabins, but any smaller and Id move to a OV.

So sorry to be a pest:), but I read the cabins were 135 to 148 sq ft. Then on some other sites, they say they are larger. 135 to me is really quite squishy. So hard to make a decision when the sites say different sizes, isn't it!! I do thank you for your input, and am glad they are doable.

Cheers and thanks.

I did a 121 s.f. OV on Majesty of the Seas for RCL. Those older ships the insides are cozy, but they have everything you need. I bump up to a OV on those smaller cabins because the window opens up the space .. but you can do a inside if thats the best deal.

Archived